Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

great privalage.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yesterday i was in Oswestry , drinking and smoking all day and night.
despite the amount of booze and dope consumed it was realy laid back , lots of grub and chat and laughter.
i spent about 3hrs with an 82 yr old bloke who started smoking in the late 1930's ! he's smoked all his life and was grumbling about the crappy resin thats most common these days. he pulled out some of his home grown bud ! he grows it in his greenhouse
in a very nice and private garden. has been growing his own since his diplomatic carear ended in Egypt in the 70s.
an amazing old duffer with a very sharp mind and though a little fragile he's remarkably fit and healthy. weed and codiene are his only medications. this guy can't half laugh as well.
a real privalage to have spent that few hours with him. hope i can wangle it again sometime. kept refering to ME as a youngster.

Comments

• Options
    Re: great privalage.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    kept refering to ME as a youngster. [/B]

who in their right mind would call you that, you little whippersnapper ;)
    Duffy
  • Options
    that must have been a good exprience for you mroll.hopefully one day i will grow my own like that old man.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    that must have been a good exprience for you mroll.hopefully one day i will grow my own like that old man.
    i'll mention it in my prayers tonight...see what i can do .
  • Options
    I hope I can be like that when I grow up too

he hee like thats ever going to happen, just call me peter pan ! lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    I hope I can be like that when I grow up too

he hee like thats ever going to happen, just call me peter pan ! lol

bless ya - I'm sure you'll grow up one day...... probably around the same time that I get sensible! :eek: