Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No herb - shock horror!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Over 12 hours so far without a toke – and intending on an early night, so I’ll be completing my first 24 hours without the herb, in God only knows how many years.

As a constant first thing in the morning to last thing at night toker, who has not been without for years – I decided I would give it a go and see how easy it is to laid off it for a day or two or three.

Well, so far, so good – no problem whatsoever, only wish it was this easy with tobacco.

:D

Comments

• Options
    go on spliffy mate you can do it! although i dont see the point yeah go mike! lol :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    Hey well done!

Me too...no weed, first day in a LONG time, no point in me getting an early night though as I know I wont be able to sleep without a smoke:nervous:....ho hum

This ISNT through choice though, just bad planning.
  • Options
    Ive gone 9 months without cigarettes... then ran around the town center about an hour ago trying to find somewhere that sold fags... grrr why dont the shops stay open till like midnight? I was really craving too :( But, still no fags... arn't I good?
  • Options
    I lasted one week and 8 hours lol !
  • Options
    i dont smoke cigarretes as i see them as a waste of time.they dont do anything but with dope gets u high.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    i dont smoke cigarretes as i see them as a waste of time.they dont do anything but with dope gets u high.

ah, you say that now but once you start smoking you give yourself all kinds of excuses eg:
    "might as well give myself something to do"
    "just one wont hurt"
    "its the social thing to do"
    lol, if you ever get into it yould understand
    Duffy