Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My ex (15) now with a 20 year old!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know its not really any of my business but im a little worried about my ex. she ended her relationship with her boyfriend because she wasnt ready to settle down and now shes gone straight into another one with a 20 year old!

Shes only 15!

Im just a little worried about his motives for this relationship... hes 20 and he wanted to go out with a 15 year old?

sorry, im just making a mountain out of a molehill again.

Dai

Comments

• Options
    You're right, it's none of your buisness.
    She is gonna have to make her own mistakes.

That, and the fact that you don't actually know his motives. You shouldn't be putting emotional investments into other peoples relationships. Your ex is not your problem.
  • Options
    I think it sounds a bit dodgy, but theres not a lot you can do. If you say anything they are going to think youve got ulterior motives and its likely to make her dig her heels in even further.
  • Options
    Much as I hate to sound cold and clinical, your ex is not your problem. She's young and has to make her own mistakes. If you start nosing around, people are going to wonder exactly why you're taking such an interest in this girls life.

And besides, there is always the thing that you could just be making a mountain out of a molehill and this guy may not have ulterior motives. Maybe he does genuinely like this girl.
  • Options
    Although there new relationship may seem 'iffy', you have moved on, leave the past where it belongs. Let your ex make her own mistakes....she will learn eventually.
  • Options
    erm im 14 and my bf is 19. 20 in March
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexy_manchester_babe
    Er... no offence S_M_B but where you come from that's hardly unusual is it.
  • Options
    Dai, is this the 72 orgasms girl?
  • Options

Aren't you the one with the friend who is underage still and has two kids....?
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie

Er... no offence S_M_B but where you come from that's hardly unusual is it.

lol, it's also disgusting.

You've got to question a 20 year old's motives for wanting to be with a 15 year old girl, or in your case a 14 year old.
    Just from knowing his age he strikes me as a sad enough bastard already, the fact he can't get a girl not even close to his own age.

Yes SMB, you may be in love, but it doesn't stop it from being disgusting, things like this are illegal for a reason.
  • Options
    I can't believe his mates don't take the piss. Nothing against you, its just that 19 year old blokes aren't normally interested in 14 year old children. The ones that are have a word to describe them. I don't have to tell you what it is.
  • Options
    Clowns????

hes only after one thing an dwhen she gets hurt, she'll learn that she needs to grow up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dave Grohl

hes only after one thing

Just wondering, what is this "thing" that he is after? And how is this "thing" different from the "thing" a 15 yr old guy would be after?