Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Busted - What do ye think?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I think they suck a considerable amout of arse! They have no drummer! They mime on tv! They are nothing more than pre-packaged commercial tripe!

Anyone think different??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I agree to an extent.
    I think that major record companies have spotted the rise in 'alternative' music and tried to manufacture it with super-goodlooking young men and a cheesy beat.
    However, didn't the Beatles also mime? Yet no-one undermines their greatness. On certain TV shows bands are forced to mime, however, if a musician can only do justice in a studio with the help of a mile-long load of producers, he/she isn't a musician but just a product of some fat businessman's cheque book.
    Not really my cuppa tea. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Bit of an improement to the one in anything goes.....

I think they are a bit pervy singing about a minging teacher :p but the song is very catchy and does get stuck in your head loads.
  • Options
    I really like that song :D It is really catchy.

I agree with Deeb though, I don't think the teacher in the video is that pretty I would have thought they had a supermodel type woman or something, hehe.

The video is good though, it makes me laugh. I just like it when people jump up and down with their guitars. hmmm.
  • Options
    dave you pleb! :p

why ask me to post on a topic i know absolutely nothing about :rolleyes:
  • Options
    That song isnt 2 bad,but they arent a real band like someone good like metallica,black sabbath,guns and roses,etc.the real bands.the ones who worked up from nothing.
  • Options
    So they are a fake band then :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Busted - What do ye think?
    Originally posted by TheWelshYak
    I think they suck a considerable amout of arse! They have no drummer! They mime on tv! They are nothing more than pre-packaged commercial tripe!

Anyone think different??

Well said! I sooooooooooooooo agree :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by crazysexycool
    However, didn't the Beatles also mime? Yet no-one undermines their greatness. :

I do!

Anyway, they're as manufactured as HearSay and Co. They're rubbish and the one and only time I have seen them play is on CD:UK where they sang live (badly) but didn't play their instruments, which makes me believe that they can't play them at all. They don't have a drummer and in the video when both guitarists are playing you can only actually hear one guitar. :rolleyes:

The record companies muct be laughing if people are calling this tripe 'rock'.
  • Options
    THEY ARE CRAP THEY ARE CRAP. Mind you, making drum noises with a guitar is quite an achievement, I hate them with a passion.:mad:
  • Options
    I have 2 words for that band:

Pop Shite :mad:

Apparently they played at Leeds festival this year under a different name.
    Hmmm...for some reason the word sellout springs to mind! :rolleyes: