Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hmmm...tasty!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was talking with a group of male friends the other day and i was suprised to find out that all of them said that they either refuse to perform oral on a girl or they hate doing it to their girlfriends. :eek2:

I asked them why they hated it so much and they said....they hate the taste. :yuck:

This was a shock because my boyfriend can't get enough of that sorta thing! (not that i'm complaining) :naughty: When i've asked him why, he says it's because i taste really nice. :yum:

I know that the taste of semen can be afected by a persons diet, so i was wondering if it's the same for girls.

Oh and also...Lads, do you enjoy giving oral to us girly folk and in your experiance what would you say it tastes like? :)

And sorry if this has been covered before. I did a search but couldn't find what i was looking for. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had an ex who said that he didnt like doing it cos of the taste :confused: Having said that he'd never done it to me so i dunno how he knew what the taste was! :rolleyes:
    I personally love the taste which does varybut normally to me tastes a bit tangy and salty/sweet all combined. I am much of a giver anyways and have somewhat of an obsession about staying down there while the female just relaxes and cums her brains out. Never had any complaints.
    Well i think it's nice :p

As long as the persons clean there shouldn't be a problem....
    What if they've been walking around wearing tight jeans on a very hot day? :yuck:
    I think it's best to do that kinda thing after a shared shower, tends to be abit sweeter in my experiance

I'm very oral so I love going down on a girl, but even I'm not to fond of it after she's been jogging or something like that
    love it :yum:

Most of the time it tastes very good. Sometimes thou its a bit sour, but I don't let the taste disturb me ;)
    I don't think I've ever gone down there specifically for a taste, but it's never bothered me either. Watching the girl enjoying it makes it fun for me!

I have no personal experience on how guys taste (nor looking for any) but have to say that a) you girls that swallow are very brave and very appreciated :love: , and b) word on the street is that fruit juices, pineapple in particular, makes it taste better. Dunno, never had a problem! :)
    I don't understand what's wrong with your friends' boyfriends. I don't mind the taste. It's not the best taste in the world, but it's far from the worst. There was one girlfriend I would describe as tasting "nice" though. :p
    Clandestine summed up the taste quite well.
    I love going down, licking and lapping away, getting my face covered in a girl's juices. It's so horny and erotic.
    I especially love it when she gets wetter after cumming. It's then that I have to start swallowing as her juices seep in to my mouth. :)
    Now you've started me off. God, I could really do with some oral sex (both ways) :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    Having said that he'd never done it to me

Poor deprived child...
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

Poor deprived child...

Yeah i know he was... :p
    Yeah i know he was... :p

He should be too...

It's just manners to eat first ;)
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

He should be too...

It's just manners to eat first ;)

I did try telling him that but noooo! :p

I did try telling him that but noooo! :p

Hence the ex- thing?

I've never had a problems with the taste issue, in fact I can stay down there for ages...a purring woman is a good thing...
    Well I love it! :D:p
    Originally posted by west_on_46th
    I have no personal experience on how guys taste (nor looking for any) but have to say that a) you girls that swallow are very brave and very appreciated :love: , and b) word on the street is that fruit juices, pineapple in particular, makes it taste better. Dunno, never had a problem! :)

I gave my bf a bj for the first time on friday night and i was quite shocked when i actually swallowed! how come guys like it when the girl swallows? and also i can't really say i enjoy the taste (it's a bit salty) but it isn't horrible.
    Originally posted by loopy loz
    and also i can't really say i enjoy the taste (it's a bit salty)

:p tis exactly how girls feel about cum :p
    Originally posted by loopy loz
    how come guys like it when the girl swallows?

It's not the act of swallowing, it's having the head in your mouth at the time a guy comes - that's when the slightest touch is totally mindblowing. At least that's if you ask me. The same effect can be accomplished with the tongue outside your mouth as well. Or with a hand, lube, and the right touch!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

I love going down, licking and lapping away, getting my face covered in a girl's juices. It's so horny and erotic.
    I especially love it when she gets wetter after cumming. It's then that I have to start swallowing as her juices seep in to my mouth. :)

I see you are off on one again mr wobble!:eek2:
    It tastes good. Or at least from my über limited experience It's always tasted good ;)
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

I see you are off on one again mr wobble!:eek2:
    I can't help myself. I just start thinking about it, and (as you said) I'm off on one again. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Ever considered writing an "erotic" novel?;)
    Originally posted by The Philosopher
    Ever considered writing an "erotic" novel?;)

I think he would be quite good! :D
    My ex loved doing it and actually said to me he was missing it the other day. One before that started to by the end but wasn't keen to satrt with. Dunno think it varies on everyone.

Not all women like giving BJ's so why should all men like giving oral?:)