Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dont Want To Scare Him Off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive invited my boyfriend round my place this evening, which he seems pretty excited about. I just want to rip his clothes off and have him, but not sure if i should :) Hes a virgin and also i want it to be really natural when it does happen, if you know what i mean. Maybe i should just go for it and shock him. What do you reckon? ;)

Comments

• Options
    depends if he's very forward sexualy, groping you and getting very hot and bothered himself then jump him he proberbly be ok with it even very happy with it

if he's abit shy and your the one who normally starts things then I'd suggest taking it slowly, especially if he's a virgin

good luck with it either way

I would say let us know how it goes but thats very rude of me so I wont lol

have fun though
  • Options
    Take it from someone who knows...find out first whether hes likely to be comfortable with it. I once did that...i've never seen him again-apparently hes too scared :D
  • Options
    I think he is a bit nervous when it comes to things like that. Guess ill just have to guide him if things get hot :p Im getting quite excited now hehe. Dont worry ill let you know if anything interesting happens ;)
  • Options
    well from what I've seen of your posts LacyMay2k I can understand why he might have been unnerved but not all guys are like that
  • Options
    Originally posted by Necros
    well from what I've seen of your posts LacyMay2k I can understand why he might have been unnerved but not all guys are like that

lmao:D
  • Options

:impissed: What you trying to say...
  • Options
    sorry I some how got the idea your very sexual in nature and not scared to show it

but dont get me wrong I aint running, you just seem to have your hands full with my fellow croydoner harmless
  • Options
    sorry I some how got the idea your very sexual in nature and not scared to show it

but dont get me wrong I aint running, you just seem to have your hands full with my fellow croydoner harmless

Hmm true! :p:D
  • Options

She is!

Some of the things she say's to me on the phone could make a builder blush!!:o :D

Sometimes I have to tell her to go wash her mouth out with soap It's that bad!! and this all before the watershed!:p

P.s I'm just wondering where from Croydon are you, South or West?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

She is!

Some of the things she say's to me on the phone could make a builder blush!!:o :D

Sometimes I have to tell her to go wash her mouth out with soap It's that bad!! and this all before the watershed!:p

*tuts* An what is it you do on the phone exactly....? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

*tuts* An what is it you do on the phone exactly....? :p

Listen ;):p to you ramble on about this and that!

and watch TV! :p
  • Options
    You two and your thread hijackulation (that's probably not a word but I like it). I'm sure that you two flirt in almost every thread in here. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    You two and your thread hijackulation (that's probably not a word but I like it). I'm sure that you two flirt in almost every thread in here. :p

Oooh i like :D

Im sworry! :(:p
  • Options
    Lol you are a right pair hehe :) Ill forgive you for taking over my thread though ;):D
  • Options
    One way to do it is to douse (soz my spelling) him in alcohol. But don't over do it or he won't be up for sex...literally...
  • Options
    Originally posted by strawberrychild
    One way to do it is to douse (soz my spelling) him in alcohol. But don't over do it or he won't be up for sex...literally...

I have to recommend against this. If it's his first time it would be better for him not to be pissed, I think. There'll be plenty of times for drunken sex later.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

P.s I'm just wondering where from Croydon are you, South or West?

Well I'm from inda inbetween Croydon and Sutton, I put Croydon on everythign online cause more peopel have heard of it
  • Options
    I did think about getting him drunk, but no i didnt :) We drank water :D And we had lots and lots of fun ;):p