Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

two girls dilema

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
bout 2 weeks ago i had 2 nice girls,i hadn't long known them ,but had gone out a couple of times with sasha,i liked her alot,but decided to cool it a bit,coz she's a bit younger than me,

so i started seeing this girl laura,she's georgous,but she ain't my type personality wise,i shouldn't have started seeing her b4 i got2 know her i spose.

any way,i went out last nite,and met laura,then when she went in,i seen sasha,and we were talkin an that,and i still realy like her.(an i recon she knows it)

so i get a tx off sash this morning askin if im with laura,and the thing is,when i cooled it with sash,i told her it was coz i don't want a relationship,which i didn't, but now i've got one with laura.

sash asked me to meet her 2nite,i said no,but i'll fone her l8r to explain the situation. i would finish wiv laura, but it's gna be realy awkward as we r on the same bus, and in same class in col

probably comming across as a player, but i aint.just need some advice,this was the last place i got.

cheers,lee

Comments

• Options
    hello lee!!

ok if i come ascross as being nasty at all in this post im not! this post explains exactly why women get so confused by men. all you need to do is make up your mind who you want to be with. otherwise both girls are going to click onto wots going on and u will be left with nobody!!!

you cannot have your cake and eat it!!! :p
  • Options
    aye i know tha, i just can't make up my mind, i am goin out with laura, i aint stringin sasha on,she knows the score now,cheers neway

ps, if it's my cake, i will eat it:razz: :D
  • Options
    Failing english are you? all those commas :)