Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi everyone, rather predictably I'm new

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Try not to hold the fact that I'm new here against me, I'm sure you'll find plenty of other reasons to dislike me soon enough.

For instance I'm 15 :(, male :no:, and worst of all, slightly ginger! :yuck: Erugh!

Still, in many respects I'm quite nice really, you just have to get over the way most of my posts have a dry aftertaste of adolscent bedroom duvets.

Anyway, ello to everyone again and hope some of you find me to be slightly less evil than I initially come across as.

:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello, welcome :)
    well hello there young shukesy wukesy shnookums :D

welcome to the madness, knowing you you'll fit in just fine :D

they dont let you leave tho.... ure trapped here forever.....Muhahahahahahahaha!
    yo yo homey, waz up in da hood, u b ma bitch now boi

ok, ok, pardon my ghetto, whats up
    Hehe, you promised you wouldn't call me Shukesy Wukesy again ObviouslyBlonde! :p

Oh and hello back to anyone who's replied to this, which rather unfortunately appears to be around 3... not a particuarly promising start, although mentioning that I'm a lil ginger probably wasn't the best of first impressions to give! :D
    I'll be number 4 to say hello :wave:
    hiya!:thumb:
    lol hello and welcome to the site :D

There ya go, there's another :p
    Hehe, I am lovely I assure you!

Even Miss ObviouslyBlonde will tell you that, despite the fact she's evil and wants me dead! :razz:
    hello:wave:
    Originally posted by Shukes
    Hehe, I am lovely I assure you!

Even Miss ObviouslyBlonde will tell you that, despite the fact she's evil and wants me dead! :razz:

I only want ya dead so I can shave all ya ginger hair off n use it as stuffing for a cushion, altho i spose I could do that while ya are alive

*gets scissors*

here shukesy wukesy ;)
    Hehe no geddoff, leave my wuverly ginga hair alone!

At least I don't have TICKLISH hair though do I ObviouslyBlonde, you fweak you! ;)

Hehe. :)
    Ahhhhh but u see, that was all part of my sneaky plan... I dont really have ticklish hair, I just wanted u to get close enough to tickle my hair, so I could pounce n steal ur ginger locks to complete my furnishings :D
    Hehe you lie, you couldn't fake those giggles caused by the onset of hair tickling, you're just an evil LIAR! :D

Besides, all of my wuverly duverly cute ginga hair is still firmly attached to my lovely cute ginger head, so you're evil plan obviously failed! :p

Plus you're not the only cunning n devious one amongst us, I took a tiny snippet of you're blonde locks, which I used to stuff my teddies incredibly tiny 2 inch pillow case! Hehe. :)