Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pipes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What advantages do a pipe have other than just more portable?with joints u tend to get more out of ur dope...but with a pipe i think you use a bit more dope.any thoughts on this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no its vice versa. you get more out of a pipe because they are shorter so you tend to take more tokes and waste less. with joints you wait a few seconds between tokes.
    on this weird thing i read in a headshop in "whitby" it said that you only inhale about 65% of the THC or summit like that in a joint [it goes to various places eg roach]
    im so obsessed :D
    Duffy
    Yea you take more tokes on a pipe i know that for sure .did it say anything in this shop about pipe inhaling?

:D
    nah, it was an advertisement for pipes :D
    sorta strange, they totally break down all the bad things about joints then dont put any about pipes on :rolleyes:
    sorry mate!
    Duffy
    okay.thanks anyway.sure ill just stick the dope in my pipe and smoke away:crazyeyes
    have fun :D;)
    what would you use duffy?pipe/bong/joints?
    usually bongs and joints, although the types of bongs i do work exactly the same as a pipe :)
    how about you?
    Duffy
    usually bongs and pipes but joints when some1 call roll.i cant roll.
    I like pipes better because the smoke from joints is too harsh for my throat (and somehow burns my eyes?). A friend gave me a nice glass pipe last year. That thing goes just about everywhere with me - the glass is fairly thick and I don't have to worry about it getting broken if I drop it or whatever. I like bongs even more when they're available. (I'm a big wuss when it comes to smoke)