Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi!
Ive done a search before anyone starts slating me cos i no topics like this have came up b4 but i didnt really find anything relevent to help me.
Its a bit embarassing even though its quite a common problem but i have two different sized boobs.The thing is its been like this for yrs,i got told theyd even out but im goin on 18 and theyre still quite visibally different.How my boyfreind hasnt mentioned it i dont know-maybe hes embarassed too ask!
I heard there was an operation but what age can u get it at and is it on the NHS?
I havent took notice to the sizes for ages but it seems to be gettin worse and its gettin me down :(:(:(

Comments

• Options
    its sooooooo normal. almost all women have different sized boobs. with some its more noticeable than others. ive got one bigger than the other and a friend of mine has got one loads bigger than the other. your boyfriend hasnt mentioned it, because it doesnt bother him in the slightest - trust me.
  • Options
    Thanx for the reassurance but i still feel odd,why cant they just be the same size or nearly the same?i know its common but it still gets me down cause i feel abnormal!:(
  • Options
    Yup, it's one of the most common things in the world. Some people say it's to do with the stronger heart muscles being located on one side of the body yet others claim that it's something to do with whatever hand you write with. Whatever it is that causes it though, this is a problem that most women suffer from. The best and most likely only advice that I can give you is to buy a padded bra but remove the padding from one side therefore helping to even up the sizes if not equal them out.

Operation? Surely a big scar would be worse .....
  • Options
    All you need is 2 tits and we're happy :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Alistair
    All you need is 2 tits and we're happy :p

Damn, where did this third one come from?
  • Options
    What's the difference in cup size Cinders? I read somewhere that this girl had one breast which was a B cup and one which was an E cup. She chose to have the E cup reduced. (She was also given the option of having an implant into the B cup)

Now when it comes to the NHS and breasts - you have more of a chance of drawing blood from a stone! But seriously, I would take a visit to the doctor if it is really bothering you and they can refer you to the breast unit in a hospital.

There is a really good website where you can find more info on this. here Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    Thanx for that website 'go away' im havin a look on it now. My cup sizes aint as bad as an E cup and a B cup....i probably think and notice it more because its on me.Like rainbow brite said...my boyfreind cant be that bothered cause he hasnt even mentioned it.I know its common...so i'll have to stop worrying about it-it could be much worse! Thanx for all the advice :D
  • Options
    Boobs are boobs! :D
  • Options
    No-ones perfect, don't let it get ya down.
  • Options
    As long as it isn't any drastic difference such as an AA cup and an F cup :eek: I'm sure it's absolutely fine Cinders my dear. Like many have said, it is not uncommon at all.

You always notice your own 'imperfections' more-it's human nature. For example, you get a spot on your nose. To you, it looks the size of Everest, but to others it's tiiiiny, if at all visible.

Don't let it get you down darling :)
  • Options
    Anyway.......aren't guys ment to have one testicle larger that the other.......:chin: