Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The ultimate "Freshers' Week"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Today is Sunday the 15th of September, 2002, and today is a glorious day. University term begins tomorrow for new students, and like the tide itself, sweeps fresh young student women (with "tidy racks") into my city.

I live with six friends in the town centre all year round and I'm a local boy (I was born in the town) anyway. I'm enrolling for my second year of a Psychology degree at UCLAN (Preston) so I'm technically not a "Fresher" this year either. However, one of my housemates is, so I'm in too.

Starting tonight (to get them fresh from their parents cars) and for the following six nights straight, a dedicated drinking elite (including myself) will be attempting to corrupt young ladies who's ass' won't quit with tales of our mini-bar and my king-size bed. Failing that, we'll be getting totally trashed. I've even taken a week's paid holiday from work to cope with the hangovers!

I'm meant to enroll on Thursday, so here's to another lazy year of getting up after Trisha and getting drunk every night of the week with my loan cheque.

"Lets 'ave it!" :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I take it that with your being a student of psychology, you can use some pretty nifty mind games to lure them back to your lair. Or failing that get them completely pissed.
  • Options
    LOL, sounds good :D

Some of my mates start uni this week. I, on the other hand don't start until the 23rd. So while my mates are coming to terms with the fact they have a course to do, i'll be getting ratted during my freshers week :D

Lets 'ave it indeed! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Matthew82
    ...use some pretty nifty mind games to lure them back to your lair. Or failing that get them completely pissed.

*get 'em pissed*
  • Options
    So while my mates are coming to terms with the fact they have a course to do, i'll be getting ratted during my freshers week

ah yes - the joys of a late start!

while YOU'RE getting ratted on freshers week, and your mates are starting their course... I'll be getting pissed at home in a host of send-offs before I go to uni and start my freshers week on the 8th of October :lol:

Smug? who.... me??
  • Options
    Originally posted by cymruangel

ah yes - the joys of a late start!

while YOU'RE getting ratted on freshers week, and your mates are starting their course... I'll be getting pissed at home in a host of send-offs before I go to uni and start my freshers week on the 8th of October :lol:

Smug? who.... me??

True, but then you get 20-odd books to read each holiday, have to wear poncey sub-fusc all the time, and do ridiculous amounts of work. And yes, I am bitter.:mad: