Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

my nipples!? (male)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey, i've just turned 15....a few weeks back when I was at school, I noticed a tingling feeling in my nipples. When I got home, I had noticed that they had grown!? It feels like I've got stones underneath each nipple.

At first I was a bit shoked and thought it was cancer...but surely it's not as it's happened to them both at the same time...?

Is this thing normal!? I've heard that males sometimes have a bit of female testosterone in them, and start to show signs of it...maybe this is it!? :crazyeyes :crazyeyes I don't want..tits!

Please help :confused:

Djed

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm afraid you're getting man-boobs. Shit luck.

There is no female testosterone, but there's progesterone and estrogen. Both males and females have both male and female sex hormones. So yeah, you may experience bigger tits, but just enough to give you good shape rather than a completely flat front. Be active enough so that you can develop a nice torso. (Most girls are suckers for a nice chest/mid-section on a guy. At least I know I am. YUUUUUMMM)
    You can always try to do a certain workout that involves......working but if you find the right excirses then you should be able to get rid of them :)
    What are man boobs???
    lol..cheers for the advice! There' not that big so i guess a bit of peck-work won't do much harm!
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    What are man boobs???

theyre a bit like bitch tits
    You might want to get checked out by your GP in case you have a hormone imbalance.