Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The people you work with

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There's this guy who works in the office right behind me, and it quite senior in the company.

Everymorning I say good morning, smile, be polite, but he just looks at me and walks off! :rolleyes:

He's actually so rude to me it makes me laugh! He's become my new 'project' now and I will get him to talk to me!!!!

*evil laugh

:D:D;)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Didn't want advice as such...just amused me. ;)

Thanks neway
    Re: The people you work with
    Originally posted by Baby
    There's this guy who works in the office right behind me, and it quite senior in the company.

Everymorning I say good morning, smile, be polite, but he just looks at me and walks off! :rolleyes:

He's actually so rude to me it makes me laugh! He's become my new 'project' now and I will get him to talk to me!!!!

*evil laugh

:D:D;)

you probably scare him ;)
    I think I do! I'm always saying hello and smiling and doing things, and he just looks at me like 'what the.....?' and walks off again! ;)
    Sounds to me like a boring old git. Don't bother with him! Why hsould you waste your time trying to cheer up someone so grumpy!

Share your jolliness with people who deserve it. I think someone so friendly would be an asset to any workplace.
    lol. he's starting to crack now....I think i saw him smile the other day :eek:
    There's a guy in my office who spends all day farting. It's reall quite disgusting.

He makes up for it with the funny ways in which he tries to cover it up. He'll cough just as he farts, but that seems to make him fart louder. He'll also jump up when he does it, trying to pretend that his chair is squeeking.
    squat_tom - lol, sounds pretty amusing!
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    squat_tom - lol, sounds pretty amusing!

It is, up to a point. Luckily I'm leaving the company tomorrow as I start at uni next week, so I won't have to put up for it much longer. :)
    this is the first job i've ever worked in that the people don't bitch at me. at all my other jobs i had managers and just cranky old workers who are pissed because they are stuck in a shitty job for the rest of their life yelling at me every day just because i talked a little. now its cool, perverted people working, but fuck that, its fun
    Originally posted by Thefairmelissa

squat_tom, my God, what a character. I suggest pot pourri, Neutradol, quick light of a match when he´s not looking. but he´ll keep you in anecdotes forever so put up with the odour and be grateful to have someone so quirky (if smelly) as a colleague.

I don't need to bother with all that. It was my last day there today, as I'm starting uni next week.

It was a nice thought though. Thank you. :)
    Somehow the topic of weird dreams came up around the staff table during our lunchbreak at work a few days ago. The head chef told us about one he'd had about Sue from Sooty and Sweep fame.

He'd dreamt he had sex with her.

:eek2:

I'm never going to be able to look at a soft-toy panda in the same way again.
    I wouldnt worry about it to much sue isnt too bad, all the fellas in my place of work in cludint the managers had a conversation solely about hot and foxy cartoon females. A few came to mind, though it led for an interesting topic change when some of the girls overheard the conversation. :)
    Well i work in a large open spaced office...allthe desks are in rows, any way there is this guy that sits 2 seats away from me and he wont stop figiting!!! And singing... Like he be humming to himself but its loud .... real loud! Not only that he taps he feets and swivels his chair... all day long.. I can safley say that he hassome type of problem wit stayin easy for more than 2 mins.. He has dis disgusting habit of picking his nose, rocking back and forth... lol.. it does sound funny but it is quite irritating!:mad: