Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Book for Students

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi Guys.

****SORRY NO SELLING ON THIS SITE, but you are welcome to stay and talk :) *****

By the way, when I clicked "Post New Topic" it automatically logged me in as "BumbleBee", why is this?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    because the boards are a bit kaput at the moment, loads of people are being logged in as other people. Don't worry about it.
    Re: Book for Students
    Originally posted by guitarius

By the way, when I clicked "Post New Topic" it automatically logged me in as "BumbleBee", why is this?

I don't know but you didn't have to read all my PMs did you? Or PM people on my buddy list. Naughty boy.
    Wasn't me, must have been someone else. Why would I want to read your PMs? Unless I knew you I wouldn't see the point. :)
    No, it was you. You sent a PM to someone in my contacts saying that you were logged in as me!! I know because I automatically copy all sent PMs to sent box, and when I checked I read the PM you sent. Plus I had some PMs that I know fine well I didn't read so you must have!
    I just noticed that someone edited my original post. I'm sorry but that is VERY poor. This is a student board and I was just mentioning that I had a book on eBay which would help out some students who wanted help with student life. Poor poor poor..... :(
    I can assure you that it was not me. Someone else must have been logged in as you too. Why would I want to read your PMs and PM other people I dont know?! Makes no sense...
    Yes, the moderator edited your post because it was against the rules.

What is your name? Just your first name?