Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Tanner Phenomenon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm Dan - not ugly - not a pretty boy - quite content physically. Mentally I am well prepared for fame and fortune. I know that i'm supposed to be famous - there's something inside me which says I can annoy just as many people , on just as wide a scale as Tony Blackburn and Tara Palmer-Tompkinson.

No honestly, my names Dan - i'm 22 - I go to the University of Huddersfield, I love football, people and writing. I want to be a writer one day, hopefully a profitable one - but if I have to just be an amateur one because i'm un-publishable (is that a word?) then I could also live with that. Anyone fancies a chat or dropping me a line about anything - drop me an email - on twentyninepercent@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    hello:p
  • Options
    hiya :D
  • Options
    I was thinking of that american series, when I saw the thread. Erm, it was called *thinks* argh can't remember.
    The one with a single dad called Danny Tanner and his three girls. And the uncle and friend, Jesse and Joey?

Remember?

Welcome, btw :)
  • Options
    Cheers

Thankyou for making me feel welcome , xxx (mwah) !
  • Options
    Hello fellow Dan, welcome to TheSite. I applied to Huddersfield Uni, but it was not to be (I chose Salford instead :p )

PS What football team do you follow?
  • Options
    Woooo hello my names Danny

Welcome to the site :D