Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

who've you seen live this year?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Bnds
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    I saw the stereophonics ! :cool:

Where'd you see the phonics mate?
    All i've seen are Travis and James live (technically i saw James LAST year, but it was in December,so....!) :)
    i've been 2 see reel big fish, hundred reasons, kennedy soundtrack, skindred and some other unsigned bands. i'm also going 2 see the foo fighters in 2 months
    Allman Brothers, Phil and friends(2), jurassic 5, dj spooky, sound tribe sector nine, galactic(2), tool, amon tobin, widespread panic(2), ween(2), trey(from phish), les claypool's frog brigade, bela fleck, allison kraus(2), tony rice, peter rowan, gillian welsh, vassar clemmons, sam bush, del mcury band, emi lou harris, and more, I just can't remember.
    ive seen staind,then ozzfest in ireland--slayer.tool,system of a down,cyclefly,kittie,drowning pool,some other bands i didnt know.lost phropets.slipknot,superskin.oasis.ocean colour scence and im going 2 papa roach and foo fighters in november.