Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

owie on my mouth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this kind of seems like a health issue so i decided to post here, anyway heres my problem/question type thingy

my tounge is pierced crooked (like this / ) and the ball on the top rubs against the exact same spot on the roof of my mouth and sometimes i notice it and sometimes i don't but it hurts. since it isn't striaght i can't just rest it off to the other side. i don't really know how to explain it here, ask questions if you don't understand, if anybody has any tips for me i would love it, thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh yea, and chainging the size or shape of the balls don't make any difference
    :eek: ouch :eek:

Sorry I cant help, all I can think of is ouchhhhhhh !!!!!

But then Im a wimp.......................
    I've got my tongue pierced too. I'm having a hard time seeing how it would hurt if it were crooked? I would think it would feel the same no matter what part of the mouth the stud touches. Did you just get it done? Maybe your mouth just hasn't adjusted to a foreign object (mine took a while)? If you've had it for a while and it's really painful, you might just have to take it out. I can't think of anything that could ease the discomfort.
    You probably need a shorter barbell (the actual bar part of the stud thingy) - did you have a shorter one put in once the swelling subsided?
    Mine was constantly clanging about in my mouth till I switched to a shorter one. Oh, and if it is causing you pain, you shouldn't hesitate to go back to the place that did the piercing and ask advice. S'what they're there for. :)