Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stick Some Charlie In It

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can you smoke cocaine?

Not in a joint, but in a cigarette.

How much do you need?

Is it harsh on the lungs?

Thanks!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1.) Take a cigarette and remove the cotton-wool stuff from the filter, poking a roach into where it used to be.

2.) Set up a line of charlie about the same lenth as the smokeable bit of the cigarette

3.) Lick along the lenth of the small strip on the cigarette where the paper overlaps

4.) Push the wetted part of the cigarette onto the line, the charlie should stick to the outside of fag.

5.) Smoke

This is useful in crowded pubs etc when doing a line off the table or smoking a joint might be more on top than smoking a 'normal cigarette'
    You can smoke cocaine, but its not very efficient. Why not wash it into rocks and smoke them?

But be prepared for having to sell your butt to pay for it when craving it like you've never craved anything before.
    Stick to snorting, its safer.
    glad you asked that i've always wondered how you do that da chalie and butler but i've heard it burns holes in ya lungs which i don't fancy much
    I think the more important point is why the fuck you'd want to do charlie in the first place, money for high is just shit value.
    wots CHARLIE like? do u know?

ive been ofered some charlie, and im from london and they all do it. i think its gonner be shit and i tell the truth i dont no if i should do it. ive only done skunk,weed,hash before and its a bit sceary!
    Re: wots CHARLIE like? do u know?
    Originally posted by tkweed
    ive been ofered some charlie, and im from london and they all do it. i think its gonner be shit and i tell the truth i dont no if i should do it. ive only done skunk,weed,hash before and its a bit sceary!

You feel like God but act like an arrogant twat. It's OK as long as you're not the one paying. I've always preferred pills.
    Re: Re: wots CHARLIE like? do u know?
    Originally posted by The Saggs

You feel like God but act like an arrogant twat. It's OK as long as you're not the one paying. I've always preferred pills.

I hear you there got into the charles for a while and it just burns a hole in your pocket, paying around £50 for good charlie and the buzz doesnt last that long, It a good buzz but you have to do it for a while before you apprieciate it, which is where your problem starts !

I have turned my back on it now, (unless someone else is paying)but the only way to do it it up the nose for me !

:)
    Wot you should do is do a big fat line then a nice charlie joint.......hmmmmmmmm
    Your doing charlie because other people are? Thats a shite reason, its alright, I mean some people love the stuff but its just really not worth the money.
    Lay your hands on some meth insted, then you know what it feels like to be God!