Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Break up Bible

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have nearly finished my new site. It's on the theme of relationship break ups, with advice, stories and poems and stuff. I need the help of thesite users though! I want to have a section with peoples personal stories, or little comments of their experiences.

I didn't want to just trawl through the threads. So if you want to share a story or quote, about how you felt in your worst break up, or you got your revenge in an interesting way, or have an idea to help you get over it, please post it here or PM or email me!

Please? :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would seriously advise you to 'trawl' around the threads, cause no one is going to be silly enough to repeat what they have already said! Use a bit of logic :rolleyes:
    Get bent
    :rolleyes:
    sounds kool
    'Get Bent'

Need I say anymore.....what some people write eh....fuck off!
    Nash - leave your attitude at the door and play nice

PK - good idea! But don't use what people have written on the boards without their permission [I know you weren't going to, but just a reminder that it's not on ;) ]

Susie :)
    Sorry for saying get bent, round here it's just an insult, same as "get lost" or "naff off".

Don't worry I won't use anyones things without asking! I'll just make them or ask friends if I have to. :)
    Originally posted by Nash
    Need I say anymore.....what some people write eh....fuck off!

Have I missed something??? And who the fuck are you anyway?? :eek2: