Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Jumped...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, i was jumped by 2 townie bastards at 3 30 am this morning [sorry but iv noticed most townies are bastards] with my mate, and i got whacked in the cheek and iv got a dodgy tooth thats all sharp in my mouth and its sorta cut my cheek a bit, just a little bit. Is there anything special i can do to get rid of the swelling quick, cuz its hard 2 eat. Im definatley not going hospital or telling my parents, dont ask y, jst aint got the time [skool on tues]
Duffy

Comments

• Options
    Sounds bad....were you jumped for any paticular reason?
    Yeh there something called 'bonjella' which is an antiseptic and also contains anaesthetic. Should numb the pain well.
  • Options
    you know wot townies are like... theyl jump anyone for anything... i had 2p on me. Fucking bastards... the guys looked like they were on pills. it basically ended when someone noticed and banged on their front room window, i felt like knocking on just to say thanx.
    cheers for the bonjela tip, do you know how much it costs? otherwise i can get my mate to sort me out with some
    Duffy
  • Options
    Sounds like a brawl :( yeh pills and alcohol dont go too well, well there are always dickheads everywhere you go.

Yeh that bonjella should cost a few quid from a chemist.
  • Options
    i suppose it was coming to me though, considering i was on my way to nicking a trolley from asda n takin it racin on the skatepark... :D theres only so long a BMXer can go with no bike before resorting to 3 30am trolley madness :)
    Duffy
    cheers 4 the help
  • Options
    Duffy, if you have a chipped/broken tooth then you have to go to the dentist. Think about reporting the attack to the police, it might stop the same thing happening to someone else.

Useful factsheet
    http://www.thesite.org/info/legal/police_and_courts/ive_been_mugged.html
  • Options
    Thanks for the help Karla

My tooth isnt chipped it just sorta cut the inside of my cheek. It isnt as bad this morning as it was yesterday though. Normally i would report it to the police, but i cant remember what either of the guys looked like, although my mate claims to know where they live, and besides, they diddnt take anything. I think the best thing to do is just to leave it and if i ever see either of them again to get a proper description of them or something. Iv got a mate who says he and his mates will go down and give them a kicking if i want them to, but in my view that would be pretty pointless. Ah well i should be fine by school tomorrow. Thanks for your help as well Nash
    Duffy
  • Options
    What were you doung out at that time in the morning on your own?

Plus, If you report the attack remember that your parents will want to know why you were out at that time!
  • Options
    The bonjela tip is great, try it if you can get hold of it :cool: oh and pop into the dentist if possible

3:30am :eek: It doesn't matter who you are or how tough you are you should be in a group, thats for sure... thankfully this hasn't happened to me
  • Options
    Yeh sounds like these guys need a good sorting out...well if it was me they would have been in the same situation as you duffy...maybe worse....im not into violence much tho....:p
  • Options
    What were you doung out at that time in the morning on your own?
    Sorry, i diddnt point out i was with my mate, but me [almost 15] and him [14] couldnt have taken on 2 17 y\olds. And we wanted 2 do some trolley racing so we set off 2 asdas. I guess we were just unlucky. And normally i would be out in a group but i was just round my mates n we were bored :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    Personally i wouldn't bother with going to the police, last time i was "jumped" when i went they asked me if i could remember what they looked like, I said "sort of", they asked me if I could give descriptions and i said "no".
    The policeman then told me there was little point making a formal crime report. He did tell me I was welcome to if i wanted though, and that if I did and any-one was caught matching their description I would be notified.
    In the same sentance I was told that as they didn't actually hurt me it would not be easy to press charges, regardless of their intentions.

He told me all this while I was standing at the front desk, with other people looking at me and listening. I think that effected me emotionaly more than them "jumping" me int he first place.
  • Options
    townies aren't very friendly.
  • Options
    Re: Jumped...

It feels just likean ulcer right? Bonjella is my suggestion but all you can do is wait a few days for it to heal.

My friend got attacked and his head was cracked open, nice eh??? Some people need shooting!:mad: Makes me :nervous: