Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

friends online

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,i am a 16 year old girl from somerset into clubbin,shoppin and have just broken up with my 19 year old boyfriend so i thought id try the net to meet new people!!!!!!otherwise ill resort to talking to my pet sheep!!! ;)

Comments

• Options
    *giggles*

Hi, we have a lot of sheep out here too (in NZ) although I try not to make a habit of chatting with old flossy ;):p

Pleased to meet you :)
  • Options
    nice to hear im not goin crazy and there is life beyond sheep!!!!so what you into???:p
  • Options
    apart from sheep? *laughs*

Clubbing, DJing, Internet (I guess) and promoting events.. :)

you?
  • Options
    I just broke up with a guy i was with for a year so im explorin new things i guess!!!as you can probrably tell this is my first time on the net so i only know this chat site!!!what other chatrooms would you suggest????:confused:
  • Options
    Hey welcome.

Always cool to see new people, but a small suggestion is that while seeking for online friends, you do the same thing offline. You see this place is addictive...

Otherwise, even though I havn't chatted in chatroom for ages and ages, the foo fighters one is good.

Have a pleasant stay :)
  • Options
    Hi somerset sweety, welcome onboard - always nice to see someone new from Somerset popping up:D

Wish I was 20 years younger;)

Anyway, Iam sure you'll enjoy these forums, a lot of nice peeps around!

:cool:
  • Options
    i really havent a clue how to read the messages and then reply to each person individually can sum1 please help me out????????:confused:
  • Options
    hiya your right i love it here and everyone is so nice exept i was chattin to justin credible and he just dissapeared!was it somethin i said??????????:(
  • Options
    lol depends what you said ;)

anyway hello and welcome to your new home :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by somerset sweety
    hiya your right i love it here and everyone is so nice exept i was chattin to justin credible and he just dissapeared!was it somethin i said??????????:(

Nothing you said honey, more to do with the fact I'm on New Zealand time and it was about midnight last night so I wandered to bed :)

I'm here again now... daylight, or you could always PM if you wanna :)
  • Options
    *bites tongue and says nothing about what too many sheep can do to your brain*

D'oh. :p
  • Options
    hello nice to see so many somerset people in this place. and some somerset women as well!

I just joined today to see what this place was like, so far so good!!
  • Options
    Let me get this straight, you actually have a pet sheep?

I love sheep, they are such cute animals, I collect things to do with sheep. I want a sheep!
  • Options
    Welcome, you'll normally only find me hanging out in the drugs forum, but you're local - so I popped in to say; HI :D