Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What to look for in a Gym?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    r u getting ur moneys worth, generally gyms run by the concil have the best deals. Like the on in watford, called bushey grove. The one money Money Hill (near rickmansworth) called William Penn, and others.
    Also some nice fine birds , to keep ur mind in shape.:D :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Bushey Grove gym, only cost me £40 a month and thats it, 2 pools, 2 gyms (cardio, good weights + machines), sports hall, sauna, steam room, jacuazi, sun bed, 2 squash courts, parking facilities, anf fitness rooms/classes.

Thata what u call a deal:D :D :cool: :cool:
    i work in a council run leisure centre and we just got a new gym put in run by Pulse Fitness.
    membership is £25 a month for basic gym, swim and spa but there are a lot of combinations. the fitness instructors were originally employed by the council when we had our basic gym but now they have been retrained by Pulse.
    after the induction the fitness instructor will make you out a program designed specially for your wants and needs and after every visit it will be updated and made harder, and after every 10 visits you get a one on one consultation and then moved up to the next program. or alternatively if you are already an active gym user you can just do your own thing.
    i honeslty wouldnt be too sure where Pulse gyms would be in england but i think they are very good