Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eminem 'Cleaning Out My Closet'

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Whos heard his new song? Its amazing the way he can tell you about his life in one song... I love it and I heard on the music channel today that he will knock "Blazin Squad" off No.1 spot Whoooo Hoooo!!:D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blazin squad are idiots, mind you, I also hate eminem.
    Bah not heard either, apart from people singing the eminem song.
    I actually like Eminems new song, but I like Blazing squad too. Argh.
    Originally posted by Tashmania
    I actually like Eminems new song, but I like Blazing squad too. Argh.

You can't like Blazin Squad!! :(:p

*Repeat after Me "I HATE BLAZIN SQUAD" now I have you under my Powers Muhahah*
    Originally posted by madinthenut
    I love it and I heard on the music channel today that he will knock "Blazin Squad" off No.1 spot Whoooo Hoooo!!:D

No, no, no.

Atomic Kitten is gonna knock Blazin Squad of Number 1 tomorrow, at least according to sales figures so far.

Eminem's song isn't even out for at least another week :)
    Originally posted by atomic brian

No, no, no.

Atomic Kitten is gonna knock Blazin Squad of Number 1 tomorrow, at least according to sales figures so far.

Eminem's song isn't even out for at least another week :)

Ooops It isn't Out yet :p Well then he's gonna knock of Atomic Kitten Off :p:p:p:p:p:p:D

Ooops It isn't Out yet :p Well then he's gonna knock of Atomic Kitten Off :p:p:p:p:p:p:D

I'll ignore that remark :mad:
    All Eminem ever does is tell you about his 'life' in his songs....absolute bullshit!
    Actually i really like Eminem, but Cleanin' out my Closet is one of the worst tracks on The Eminem Show. He shouldv'e brought out Business, Square Dance or White America after Without Me, and then if there was another single he shouldv'e then thought about Cleanin' Out my closet or Soldier or Drips. Dre could take Say what you Say for himself and When the music stops is all over D12 so thats what he shoulda brought out. Cleanin' out my closet says alot, but just plain annoys me, when there's better stuf on the album.

Drum
    Re: Eminem 'Cleaning Out My Closet'
    Whos heard his new song? Its amazing the way he can tell you about his life in one song...

To be honest I think most of his tracks are taking the piss and not really about his life.

Amusing though.
    Hey by the way, who are Blazin' Squad and what genre of music are they? Ive never heard of them down here in Aus.

Drum
    Well there No.1 up here.. They are about 20 young lads singing a song called 'See You At The Crossroads' And believe me you DON'T wanna hear it! ;););)
    Originally posted by Nash
    All Eminem ever does is tell you about his 'life' in his songs....absolute bullshit!

Look at it this way, if you got a load of No.1's singing about your life and made millions you wouldn't wanna stop singing about your life if its gonna make you money WOULD YOU? ;);)
    madinthehut.. 20 guys?!!?!?! oh help me if this ever comes to australia.

and i love the call about eminem, ofcourse he wouldnt stop! :)

Drum
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum
    Actually i really like Eminem, but Cleanin' out my Closet is one of the worst tracks on The Eminem Show. He shouldv'e brought out Business, Square Dance or White America after Without Me, and then if there was another single he shouldv'e then thought about Cleanin' Out my closet or Soldier or Drips.

No no no, you've got it all wrong. The best songs on the album are Sing for the Moment, Till I Collapse, and Haillie's Song. Cleaning Out My Closet is quite good, but i can't stand Drips.
    I really liked Sing for the Moment, when i first listened and i still love Hailie's song, but it's not one that should be released for a single. Drips is good. You see a differant side to some sex health debates. hehe. Till i collapse is very good too but ive just got bored of it because i listened to it too much.

Drum
    Well there No.1 up here.. They are about 20 young lads singing a song called 'See You At The Crossroads' And believe me you DON'T wanna hear it! ;););)
    Ah it's not too bad for a bit of mindless background music :p

I think the word 'song' may be pushing it just a bit :D
    Atomic Kitten is gonna knock Blazin Squad of Number 1 tomorrow

im listening to atomic kitten right now. i cant believe blazin squad are at number 1!!! how crap are they? ther such a rip off of so solid crew and all they really are is a boyband:mad:
    And we must remember that Crossroads is a cover version, originally by Bone Thugs N' Harmony. The original was a classic.
    Can't say I'm too impressed with the Blazin Squad version.:rolleyes:
    I agree with Openup I think...I love The Eminem Show but I wouldn't say Cleaning out My Closet was one of its best songs. I like Hailies song the best! Not sure whether he should release it though...argh I dunno hehe.
    Without me, Say what you say and Till I collapse are the best tracks I reckon. Them and the answerphone messages. :D
    what answerphone messages? .. *very confused*

Drum
    Originally posted by Lorna
    And we must remember that Crossroads is a cover version, originally by Bone Thugs N' Harmony. The original was a classic.
    Can't say I'm too impressed with the Blazin Squad version.:rolleyes:
    The original is absolute class :)
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum
    what answerphone messages? .. *very confused*

Drum

I mean the bits in between the tracks.
    Curtains up, The Kiss, Paul Rosenberg, Steve Berman, Curtains Close .. they are called Skits, there's not an answerphone message in them..

And about Crossroads, I'm listening to the original by Bone Thugs. Meh. I spose it's ok. If you like .. kinda Boy Band Hip Hop.

*I'm sticking with WuTang Clan :p*

Drum
    Argh I've just done a Google Search for these Blazin' Squad people. Holy shit they're 16 years old! That's my bloody age! Those bastards! They all look really gay too. Those bright colours, and with arms around each other. Hmm.

Drum
    Oops my mistake, I'm just listening to The Eminem Show again, and yes, i was wrong, Paul Rosenberg skit IS an answerphone message. I'm sorry Mist.

And Sing for the Moment would now have to be another favourite of mine on this album. It's great!

Drum