Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Life Or Death?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
WHAT DRUGS DO TO YOUR LIFE!

Hi im jay im from south london lit me tell u a story:

james learns early how to hustle. His mother OD'd on heroin and his father was murdered in a drug deal.
A visit to a grocer with his mate O-Dog results in a blood soaked robbery as the boyz are trated with suspicion and fear. These are emotions they are all too often met with. Living in a world where arguments are settled with a fight you don't care whether you live or die. James has never killed anyone, but its just a matter of time.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    flob a lob little weed......and your point is.........
    Re: Life Or Death?
    Originally posted by tkweed

james learns early how to hustle. His mother OD'd on heroin and his father was murdered in a drug deal.
    A visit to a grocer with his mate O-Dog results in a blood soaked robbery as the boyz are trated with suspicion and fear. These are emotions they are all too often met with. Living in a world where arguments are settled with a fight you don't care whether you live or die. James has never killed anyone, but its just a matter of time.

Well done, have you written to the BBC with this piece of genius ? They might make it into a drama, you could end up a best selling novelist.

Just one question, did they all live happily ever after ?
    Re: Life Or Death?
    Originally posted by tkweed

Oh no were all gonna have exactly the same existances and take the same paths in life as little james here! did you know that? :rolleyes:
    Duffy
    tk i really wouldnt of bothered if i were u...
    I am surprised you havnt sold your PC yet to fund your obvious crack habit lol

:mad:
    OK, just one thing that doesn't sit well with that...

A visit to a grocer with his mate O-Dog results in a blood soaked robbery as the boyz are trated with suspicion and fear.

People treat me with suspicion and fear all the time (well, more a few years ago then now, but now i wear shirts more than i used to)
    but this NEVER resulted in blood soaked robbery. blood soaked? I'm assuming then a weapon of some kind was used, as its hard to get blood soaked from damage caused by fists / unarmed fights (unless you tear some-ones caroted / vugular out with your teeth).

Was a line in the story missed out?

Mother ODed? Well, its pretty stupid to be taking herion. No offence to people who know other who have died from this, but its undeniable that taking herion is stupid.

Father killed in drug deals? what kind of deals are these? Not buying an eigth of hash i'm betting. In fact i guess that in order to get killed as part of a drug deal you must be talking about large quantitys of something pretty serious.
    These things are illegel for a reason you know.

On the whole, you story could ring true, but you could be taking the wrong conclussions from it.

You conclude that drugs ruin lives, i conclude that if you do dangerous and stupid things you could get hurt, and those around you could also get hurt.
    Also, i conclude that if you carry weapons some-one will get hurt.

How about "walk away before some-one decided to start a fight and rob the place" as a decnt conclussion?
    Or "your choices are your own, let your parents mistakes teach you".....

In fact i can think of many conclussions i'd rate above "drugs ruin lives"
    To misquote the National Rifle Association....

Drugs don't kill people, people kill people.
    I expect very little from someone prepared to hang around with a friend called "O-Dog".
    Originally posted by kaz
    I expect very little from someone prepared to hang around with a friend called "O-Dog".

lol i was thinking similar:rolleyes:
    hey little weed you have been watching to much telly.
    my life story or a very large part of it is connected to drugs and organised crime.....it aint what you see on the telly mate.