Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what to expect???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, i was just wondering what to expect for my first time, i want it to be good, but i dont expect it will be, it will proberbly go badley, but i've read some wierd things about bleeding so much it goes on the sheets, and tensing up so he wont be able to do it. so, what should i expect?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi i feel the same as u me n my bfd have decided to take our relationship that step further by havin sex but he is experienced n im still a virgin so im in the same position as u maybe we can help eachother?

:D
    yeh, its just i want to know from other people if anything went badley wrong, i really dont want that!!! so i need to no what might happen so i can be prepared
    Well the first time I attempted to have sex didnt go very well at all, but thats cos we rushed into it with no foreplay whatsoever, so I was in so much pain we had to stop and yes there was alot of blood and it went onto the sheets, and yes it was highly embarassing, just as well he had his own flat so he did his own washing :o

So, tips would be to have plenty of foreplay and just relax else you will be all tensed up and it wont work. My first time after that was fine, there was no blood and no pain whatsoever and there was alot of foreplay involved ;)
    I'm not gonna lie to u but my first time hurt like hell even though we used plenty of foreplay. For some people it doesn't though. Everyone is different. I didn't bleed at all but if you're worried about bleeding maybe just put a towel or something underneath u.

Foreplay is the key to relaxing u though. :)
    did ANYONE enjoy their first time???????????????

:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

:(
    Originally posted by kinkylicious

Oh I enjoyed it. It was only at first it hurt. When u get going it starts to feel good! :D;) Also if u pick the right person to do it with u enjoy it because it's special. :)

i enjoyed it it was sweet romanitc slow...beautiful it was evereything i wished it to be,he took his time we worked together there was a tiny bit of pain but thats about it....:)
    hope it all goes wellxx
    oh good good i was starting to get VERY worried for a minute:)

Yes :D
    Hi, my girlfriend said her first time didn't hurt it was just more uncomfortable and also she didn't bleed. If you want to know more about bleeding (i can't thinkm of a nicer way to put it:rolleyes: ) There is a topic alittle way down the page about the hymen.
    You need to be fully relaxed otherwise it isn't going to happen at all. Also if you are feeling a little nervous lubricant might be a good idea and it may help you boyfriend 'go in better'.
    Plenty of forelay etc and you should be alright.

:)
    Well just so you know, its just as nerve racking for a guy. I still have nightmares about my first time, i don't think i've ever been so awkward or embaressed sinse my mum gave me a talk on safe sex and handed me a pack of condoms before i went off on my first lads holiday.

Don't want to put you off if the guy your thinking of doing it with is a virgin too but i accidently stuck it up the wrong hole as well . . . doh! Whats worse is that the girl goes to my local and knows a few of my friends, everytime i see her i start blushing and lose the power of speach, arghh!!!

mind you i was blind drunk, no wonder my aim was a little off :)
    Originally posted by Jon_UK
    Well just so you know, its just as nerve racking for a guy. I still have nightmares about my first time, i don't think i've ever been so awkward or embaressed sinse my mum gave me a talk on safe sex and handed me a pack of condoms before i went off on my first lads holiday.

Don't want to put you off if the guy your thinking of doing it with is a virgin too but i accidently stuck it up the wrong hole as well . . . doh! Whats worse is that the girl goes to my local and knows a few of my friends, everytime i see her i start blushing and lose the power of speach, arghh!!!

mind you i was blind drunk, no wonder my aim was a little off :)

omg, where did u put it 4 gods sake?????????

I'm guessing up her arse........? Or ear would be another i gues....

Where do you think? How many holes do you have down there?! :p
    uhh yep it was up her arse, i'd like to say her nose but i'm not THAT big ;)

hey c'mon, it didn't take me to long to work out i got the wrong hole, i was almost positive when she started going cross eyed!
    LMFAO
    :eek:
    Re: what to expect???
    ok, i was just wondering what to expect for my first time, i want it to be good, but i dont expect it will be, it will proberbly go badley, but i've read some wierd things about bleeding so much it goes on the sheets, and tensing up so he wont be able to do it. so, what should i expect?

Do not believe all you hear about your first time. I doubt very much you will bleed all over the sheets . Just relax you will be fine. :)
    ok, i'm not so scared now, but i'm still worried something will go wrong, i really dont wana be all embarressed xxxxxxxx
    ello, you said your boyf is experienced? well he should know not to be rough with you your first time (if he knows its your first?) don't think you should try the 'up the arse' first time round tho :D

you'll enjoy it, have fun!:)
    hi,
    im a virgin so when i wanna have sex first time im gonna be sure and make it romantic.
    anyway, do u people think that even tho we love each other very much, it could be bad sex.
    i mean, surely if we are being intimate it will make the sex better anyway.
    luv lou
    hi, if your ina loving relationship and have sex and make it intimate, could there still be the possibilty of bad sex. i mean if your intimate then surely the sex will be better.
    i ask this cos im unsure whever my first time will almost certainly be good, or has the chance of being awful
    luv lou
    p.s. also this girl talked about faking an orgasm. just out of curiosity,any1 know how do u fake an orgasm
    if he knows what he's doing and give him a little direction, you won't need to fake an orgasm.
    This has gone way off topic.

To the person who asked the original question - this has been discussed several times recently. Try reading the FAQ and doing a search.
This discussion has been closed.