Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

just when you least expect it ,wat should i do now! (no it isn't a baby)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm feeling a bit worried right now! i just checked up on some sites about STI's because when i went away the other week and we ended up at these guys hotel, as i couldn't leave my sis alone with em. one kept suggesting we'd have sex so i said as long as you had protection! and he aggreed sayin he had some in his wallet. so yeah i was a bit of a dick to trust him, i was a bit tipsy at the time aswell but he already had my clothes undone and was tryin to get in when i stopped him and asked him again to get the comdom, then he admitted he used his last one the following week. and thats where it went wrong. he was already on top, inbetween my legs and went straight for it. i got worried thinkin he isn't gonna stop or if i tried to get him off he's get violent. luckily he didn't come,

i know for a fact but since then its bin playin up downstaires and i just looked it up on the net that it could be either genital herpes which could stay in me forever! and i can't believe this has happend, i know i shouldn't have done this to myself in the first place but i can't change the past now! the thing is this could be from my ex or this guy! i am gonna call up this line to talk to a doctor about this all to confirm its wat i think but i dont know what i should do!

i really wanna know if anyone has had this worry b4 or know wat ha bin done about it!

thanx for reading
luv xax

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're doing the right thing. Get it sorted out and you'll never do it again, trust me. I've been there and going to a climic, getting poked around at and feeling grubby is a horrible experience. That bloke sounds like a twat.
    Re: just when you least expect it ,wat should i do now! (no it isn't a baby)

I haven't been through this but I just wanted to reiterate what PussyKatty said, this guy sounds like a twat and this...
    Originally posted by *sugar*
    and thats where it went wrong. he was already on top, inbetween my legs and went straight for it. i got worried thinkin he isn't gonna stop or if i tried to get him off he's get violent. luckily he didn't come

...got to me more than I want to explain and I feel for ya.

Good luck and well done for calling a doctor. :)
    Re: just when you least expect it ,wat should i do now! (no it isn't a baby)
    Originally posted by *sugar*
    the thing is this could be from my ex or this guy! i am gonna call up this line to talk to a doctor about this all to confirm its wat i think

You should actually go to your GP. They can't give a diagnosis over the phone I'm afraid.
    i went to the family planning for advice and they said i should call this number, the lines are closed after 7, and i've been busy with work and home and haven't any time to get this sorted. it's getting worse so im not taking my chances. i dunno if i should talk to my ex about it because if it was from him it would be one thing but i'm having my doubts it was, should i try talkin to him about it though? my mate said she'd come down with me if i'd have to go, i just can't believe its happend to me! k, thanx for your help guys, realy appreciating it! luv xax
    Hi Sugar,
    You should go to your local GUM clinic as soon as you can. The number will be in your local phone book and they often have drop-in sessions where you just turn up. Your GP can also see you as an emergency.

I'm not quite clear about what happened with your boyfriend, but it sounds like sexual assault. No means no. You said you didn't want to have sex without a condom, he ignored you. If you were afraid of violence being used against you then that's a very serious situation. You might like to talk it through with someone from Rape Crisis, or think about reporting it to the police.

Rape Crisis
    Referral to local centres for women who have been sexually abused or raped.
    Telephone: 0115 9348474
    Always carry a condom..carry lots!

Why rely on the other person?? Your an independent woman!!!!

Its not a bad thing..it shows you care about youself.
    I think you should get it checked out - Go to a local GUM clinic

Goodluck :)
    Originally posted by K1nk1
    Always carry a condom..carry lots!

Why rely on the other person?? Your an independent woman!!!!

Its not a bad thing..it shows you care about youself.

And condoms are free from the family planning clinic. NHS pays for them.