Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hemp Vodka!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone heard about hemp vodka. Supposed to be released in Britain soon. Contains cannabis seeds which are legal so they can get away with importing etc. Supposed to also contain a fair amount of THC...so you can get pissed and high at the same time :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah but its a different kind of high when you eat\drink it isnt it?
    yeh i picked up a bottle of it when i went to prague last year.. looks good, tastes shite and definately dosent make you high, atleast not in the way you're used to.. still nice for the novelty factor :D
    yeh well its not really a different type of high when you eat or drink weed..it just takes longer and lasts longer to get the same effects from smoking it. All about your metabolic rate..

Anyway i think this drink would be worth a try...you could always eat the seeds after :D
    seeds are not gonna get you stoned i'm afraid.
    in the 70s a guy i knew was selling ready rolled spliffs at festivals , that only contained seeds. smelt and tasted good....no buzz.
    Yeh ok point taken...maybe theres just too much hype over this drink...maybe its absolute bollux who knows...i'll give it ago when its over here, or should that be an if?
    I've not heard of this, but you can save all your storks from your green and put them in a bottle of vodka. Leave them there for a month or two, or untill you can't be bothered to wait, then drink it. I've not really worked out if it gets you anymore wrecked but its better than throwing them away.:D
    it's available now in manchester and london that i know of...at inflated prices. belive me...seeds have no thc in them. if seeds got you high it would be ilegal to sell the seeds.