Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

wasted

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know there may be other threads about this but i am so stoned.how often do you people smoke here?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I smoke just 'tobaco' most days usually..and i smoke weed when I can get it. I only smoke quality bud and not dirt!
    Originally posted by Nash
    I smoke just 'tobaco' most days usually..and i smoke weed when I can get it. I only smoke quality bud and not dirt!

I think itd be pretty hard to smoke dirt, so not very many people would do it anyway
    IMAO! I meant 'dirt' as in the shit compressed weed you can get...the resin!
    i knew that honest
    lol
    I was gettin worried then :eek:
    I dont agree with smokin, honest mate, my eyes are always this colour?!?!?

*Hides head in shame as realisation set in that he really is a full time pot head*

:D
    Good bud & pollen, all day, every day:D
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    I dont agree with smokin, honest mate, my eyes are always this colour?!?!?

*Hides head in shame as realisation set in that he really is a full time pot head*

:D

bless ya cained cottons *wipes budweiser off ya top after watchin ya miss ya mouth :p*
    Smoke alot at weekend especially sunday mornings after been out! Smoke skunk mainly can't be bothered with nothing else, it just dont do the job!
    I've smoked weed ever day for about 8 years n im fine..........what was the question again!
    Had laugh last night went over to see my mate and he has bought a joint rolling handbook!
    I have been smoking daily for 8 years now and it was quite funny to get this book out and try a few different methods, criss cross ones diamond ones ect.
    All alot of hassle but with a bit of practice I reckon, I will be amazin people world wide with my crazy new talents lol :)
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde

bless ya cained cottons *wipes budweiser off ya top after watchin ya miss ya mouth :p*

Cheeky cow just saw that ! :)

Its quite usual to have been clubbing all night, get cained the next night and miss your mouth with a bottle of bud, well maybe not your mouth ! ;)
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

Cheeky cow just saw that ! :)

Its quite usual to have been clubbing all night, get cained the next night and miss your mouth with a bottle of bud, well maybe not your mouth ! ;)

I'd b worried if u were aimin a bottle of bud at my mouth!

cheeky lil' shite!:p
    Originally posted by Nash
    IMAO! I meant 'dirt' as in the shit compressed weed you can get...the resin!

that crappy resin thats about, which i refer to as standard government issue, has blinded your generation to what resin is all about.
    the strongest dope in the world comes in block.
    if you get the opprtunity to smoke nepalese and it's genuine nepalese...you wont know whats hit you. makes bud look like aspirin.
    in the seventies all the dope pubs in manchester would have a dozen guys sellin a dozen different weeds from around the world.
    you lot have missed that but i know.....sshhh....thats all about to start changing for the better. soon.
    red leb...gold leb...panama red... durban poison...afghani black...paki black...temple balls. thai sticks....the list goes on and on.
    and what your missing is that different weeds are for different moods and moments. that crappy standard gov issue....might not be good party gear but it is the best for me when my damaged back gives me grief...i just smoke that stuff all day and i'm pain free but capable of all i need to be capable of.
    red leb is very giggly. nepalese is not for going outside on but fastening your seat belt and having a very very powerfull spiritual trippy experience and inner exploration. smoking only one type of dope and one kind of quality tells me that you are not experienced travellers of the mind...you just want to get wasted.
    your missing out on a lot of experiences.
    I smoke everyday when I'm in a 'smoking phase'

Tomorrow is 7wks of a 'non-smoking phase' though

Might not last much longer :p
    that crappy resin thats about, which i refer to as standard government issue, has blinded your generation to what resin is all about.
    the strongest dope in the world comes in block.
    if you get the opprtunity to smoke nepalese and it's genuine nepalese...you wont know whats hit you. makes bud look like aspirin.
    in the seventies all the dope pubs in manchester would have a dozen guys sellin a dozen different weeds from around the world.
    you lot have missed that but i know.....sshhh....thats all about to start changing for the better. soon.
    red leb...gold leb...panama red... durban poison...afghani black...paki black...temple balls. thai sticks....the list goes on and on.
    and what your missing is that different weeds are for different moods and moments. that crappy standard gov issue....might not be good party gear but it is the best for me when my damaged back gives me grief...i just smoke that stuff all day and i'm pain free but capable of all i need to be capable of.
    red leb is very giggly. nepalese is not for going outside on but fastening your seat belt and having a very very powerfull spiritual trippy experience and inner exploration. smoking only one type of dope and one kind of quality tells me that you are not experienced travellers of the mind...you just want to get wasted.
    your missing out on a lot of experiences.

Iv no way of getting all this stuff though :(
    [edited cuz im a pratt]
    oh, and i smoke when i can afford the stuff, which isnt very often, although not having it often does make it more special when you get it
    Duffy