Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

bout time i lost it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, i'm 16, and i still havent had sex, its really getting anoying now, i'm not under pressure from anyone else but myself, i REALLY want to do it, i dont know what the problem is other than, i cant find anyone suitable to lose it to.....:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, lots of people don't have sex untill after 16 so its not like you are the only one that is not doing it.
    Personaly i don't see the big deal with losing it. If you do go out and have sex now you may regret it when you find someone that you care about and wish you had waited to lose it with them.
    Sex is always better in a loving realtionship espically for you first time. You don't want it to be something you regret do you?
    Look, I dont mean this in a nasty way, but 16 is no age to depress about being a virgin. I lost mine at 17 to a one night stand!!! Just wait for the right person to come along and dont rush into things thinking oh my god everyone is doing it but me cos that just aint true.
    well, does that mean i wait round till i find 'the one' cause i really dont believe that there is one. i'd be waiting forever. also i dont wana lose it to someone really special incase i'm crap and they dont wana see me anymore, a one night stand sounds like a good idea but knowing me, i will end up falling in love with them.

gawd i'm so frustrated :mad:
    Originally posted by kinkylicious
    well, does that mean i wait round till i find 'the one' cause i really dont believe that there is one.

Doesn't have to be theone just someone that you care about and that cares about you.
    It will be much better trust me :)
    thanx, all these comments are really helpfull, the only real problem now is that all the people i would sleep with either,
    dont like me like that,
    are with someone,
    or sleep around anyway.:(
    Yep, i have to agree also. I understand the frustration believe me, I do. Heck, I was 23 when i lost mine so dont feel bad.

What you want to focus on is your own self worth here. Do you really think that letting some player or one night stand have access to your most intimate areas would make you feel better or worse about yourself? what about the fact that they might then spread nasty rumours about you since there would be no bond of trust (at the very least) between you and the other person?

At the end of the day, it isnt being a virgin or losing it which is the real issue. Its how well or badly you treat yourself or are treated by someone else that is the main thing to consider.

Why not just experiment further with masturbation to relieve the stress and spare yourself possible additional problems until someone you can at least trust comes into your life?

There are so many ways for girls to pleasure themselves that you shouldn't have too much trouble alternating amongst different methods to keep it interesting at least for a while.

Hope that helps a lil bit...
    I think you need to grow up a bit. If you're immature enough to think that you must lose your virginity then you aren't actually ready too.

Anyone who was special would never think you were crap anyway, if so then they wouldn't be that special.
    dont worry.
    most people dont do it till your age anyway.
    its best to wait for the right person cos then its more romantic, better, and you can get intimate. its better than regreting having sex with a stranger/person who u dont love.
    luv lou
    i dont 'think i must'

i want to lose my virginity

i believe i am ready and have been for a while, thats the reason i'm anoyed.
    i dont 'think i must'

i want to lose my virginity

i believe i am ready and have been for a while, thats the reason i'm anoyed.

You aren't ready because you haven't found anyone who will have sex with you. A major drawback I do believe.
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

You aren't ready because you haven't found anyone who will have sex with you. A major drawback I do believe.

erm, i am ready

and i have people who would have sex with me

i choose not to sleep with them, for individual reasons
    Ok, so you seem to display your own selectivity which is a good start. Obviously noone needs to advise you to wait for the right one because you arent just hopping in the sac with the first likely candidate.

So what advice or response are you actually wanting to hear?
    i just want to hear other peoples views, and about their experiences.
    i just want to hear other peoples views, and about their experiences.

My views are that you aren't ready for a sexual relationship yet. That is my view based purely on what you have posted here.
    well, i supose i did ask for views, but it feels like you are judging me, and the way you see me isnt the way i am.......:)
    well, i supose i did ask for views, but it feels like you are judging me, and the way you see me isnt the way i am.......:)

Of course I am judging you! When you ask for an opinion and give only some information about yourself we are left to judge you with what little info we have!!
    ok, well, i am new to this, go easy on me! but i no wat i'm 2 expect now
    Don't worry Kinky, some of us are able to offer advice and opinion on subjects without judging or verbally attacking the poster. :)
    thanks clandestine, and thanks for your comment before, its really made me think about things!!! :D
    Glad to be of some assistance. If I were younger Id probably line up as a candidate, but thats another kettle of fish altogether! ;)
    On the subject if you are thinking about having sex how about foward planning for contraception?
    Like thinking about the pill maybe and/or start carrying condoms, you don't necessarily have to use them but its always good to have them just incase.

There is some good information here about it all.
    Contraception
    at 16 no it is not about time you lost it
    the longer u wait ......the more desperate you get
    no sorry
    that came out wrong
    the longer u wait the better it gets!!!!!
    I feel exactly the same way as you do Kinkylicious, It's as if I was saying it, it's so bloody frustrating, isn't it?
    yep, i have been thinkin bout sex all nite, lol, i have 5mins b4 this lad i met last nite will be online, then i'll be happy

:D:D:D:D:D:D