Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

shaven?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wondering if you think shaven is best??????

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes! :p

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Ummm i'm not to fussed.

There are loads of posts on this so if you do a search you will find loads on it :)
    as in, totally shaved, no hair at all, or just tideyd up *psh lol*:confused:
    Personally, I think you should do what you want and not rely on what others like. Are you prepared for the chore of regular shaving to keep the stubble at bay and the itching to a minimum? Are you ready to accept the possibility of skin irritation or bumps from razor burn? Is this something a peratner asked you do? If so, will your partner shave his/her pubes as well upon your request?

For me, sure there is something slightly more erotic about seeing the whole kitty bare, but I am also turned on by seeing a nice neat triangle or racing stripe on a girl. Its really a matter of mood i guess.

Having said that, I still think you should weigh all the pro's and con's for yourself and decide what's most desirable for you.
    i shave myself but i never seem to get it all off.
    i mean its mostly off but im left with a bit of stubble i never seem to get a close shave.
    if anyones got any ideas on how to make it smooth plz tel me.
    luv lou
    p.s. i think the best way to get rid of it is to wax it, but i wouldnt do that cos it hurts like hell and i wouldnt be able to let any1 do it for me
    well, *here comes my confession*

i atempted to shave some off today, but either my razor isnt very good, or i am going wrong. cause i still hade some there, i couldnt take it all off. and i dont think thats the idea.

so, is their a better way? cause i sure as hell dont know one?!?!?!
    Oh dear you shouldn't do that. You have to trim it down first before shaving. There are lots of ppl who have gone straight into shaven and complained about pricklyness etc. You don't see father christmas with a razor do you.

First, trim it short and keep it so that you get used to it for about a a week or two...or three.

Then shave it to what ever you want and use some talcum powder to sooth it. I'm at the trimmed it v. short stage. I might not shave bc i don't want to walk around all day with a prickly pouch.

Majority of ppl like it shaved i think.
    Whooops thats where i went wrong then.........

omg i do wish i had come here first

hehehehe, oh well thanx for the advice, i might try the talk, sounds good!!!

any one else have any tips?? or advice from experience???
    DOn't wear tight underwear for a few days. Don't wera any infact. and don't touch it. Otherwise it'll go all red and itchy.
    Originally posted by kinkylicious
    well, *here comes my confession*

i atempted to shave some off today, but either my razor isnt very good, or i am going wrong. cause i still hade some there, i couldnt take it all off. and i dont think thats the idea.

I advise you get your B/F to do it for you. They can get to all the places you cannot reach,but make sure he has a steady hand or you are in trouble :eek:
    i dont want it all off, thats scary, but i'm not sure how to do it, any ideas? what have u lot done with yours??? lol
    Waxing? but if it is anywhere near as painfull as your legs then don't do it!!
    Hair removal cream might be a good idea? I know you can get sensitive ones designed for that area.

If you do a search you will find plenty of tips :)
    prickly pouch roflmfao
    i dont want it all off, thats scary, but i'm not sure how to do it, any ideas? what have u lot done with yours??? lol

Scissors??
    yep, i think i got it done right now, and i know what i'm doing!! any tips for redusing ingrowing hairs?
    Ingrowing pubes???
    well yes.....
    ingrowing pubes

well i'm a bloke that shaves the nether regions and i'm getting on ok with it, nearly a month now. i trimmed it really short first, then went for the razor (waxing didn't do diddley for me) as for ingrowns, they're lil buggers! :mad: if you have any, use tweezers to pull them out. don't stretch your skin while your shaving too! this causes them. i know cos i have ingrown probs with my facial hair and its what my doctor said when i queried it with him.

Hope this helps a lil! :)
    Ouch!
    Originally posted by strawberrychild

Scissors??
    Nooooooooooooooooo. Not scissors!!!
    An ex decided to try the trimmed look and used scissors, but accidentally snipped a bit too close and caught one of her lips! Hurt like hell, and bled like hell.
    The best way is to use a beard trimmer. You can get them for under a tenner if you shop around, or get a fancy rechargable one for about £15-20. Go for one which has variable trimming heights. Index/Argos do a good range.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Re: Ouch!
    Nooooooooooooooooo. Not scissors!!!

Scissors are fine, but yeah! just don't nip yourself like i did:eek: OUCHY!!
    scissors

not scissors

scissors

not scissors

:confused::confused::confused:
    as previous post, then razor. shave downwards then upwards. and try and shave as far IN as possible. this is just a personal thing but if a bloke goes down on u, thats where he's licking. looked liked a brillo pad down there where she'd 'missed bits' :eek:
    i'm not going to take it all of, fuck no!

i just wanted to tidey it up a bit!!!!!!
    i'm not going to take it all of, fuck no!

i just wanted to tidey it up a bit!!!!!!
    *waves beard trimmers* Do you think I could find employment as a pubic barber? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    well i personally keep it just trimmed and lookin nice (nothing wrong with a little glitter;) ) i can never seem to get the close shave and i don't want it to feel like i've got a 5'oclock shadow down there and i have extremly sensitive skin and doing that just leaves me with the itch and also i dont' have either the time or the energy to do it
    what shape have you got if you dont mind me asking? i just wana see what other people have cut it like
    just wax off the bikini line (but a bit farther) so nothing shows even when you wear skimpy g-strings, and a bit off the top so it is low-rise so to speak, then just keep it nice and short, but not prickily short
    Please do a search of Health and Sex boards. I think this was asked last week.
This discussion has been closed.