Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi ppl!!(turtle plz read this)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi every1
er this is mainly 4 turtle! hiya i donno if u can remember me but u woz a realy gud m8 ma names carla, turtle go 2 http://www.faceparty.com/carla_14 then u'll remember hopefully! :D i got d internet taken off me 4 ages so i had 2 get a new a new hotmail address if u can remember me add me 2 ur msn pink4eva87@hotmail.com lots of luv carla xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey welcome back!!! I know this is for Turtle but I am sayin hello so Tuff!! :p:p
    velkommen grrrrrr text talk
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    velkommen grrrrrr text talk

I didn't want to point it out!!! It seemed rude with her being a newbie and all that, but someones not afraid too! :p
    I'll say hello even with your bad judgement.

Welcome back I guess. :)
    how the f*ck woz i supposed 2 kno i dont use this site n i dont want 2 if all the ppl on it r as nasty as u'se!! I only came on 2 find out 1 thing n i dint bother checkin if i cud do owt else this just seemed d quickest way!! omg giv us a break!
    Hello!

Turtle, you have great taste in women. They do say opposites attract.
    eh? oh no u av it al wrong i dont kno him like that! He's just used 2 b a good m8 on d net n stuff n he always used 2 cheer me up coz he's dead sweet
    Perhaps she is being ironic.
    Tut,

if anything peeps like you are likely to piss turtle off using text talk on here, so I would watch out, you may be referring to him as a good mate but Im sure after this hes gonna have different ideas!!!!!
    Wasn't being mean, just meant that if you want to tal...oh never mind.

I said welcome back and I did mean it. :)
    okay well iv got turtle bck on msn now so its k now i mite still use d site, but i just really came bck on 4 his email again so byeee unless i change ma mind hehe thx daisychain 4 welcoming me bck n angelbabe u obviously dont kno turtle very well :P
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    you may be referring to him as a good mate but Im sure after this hes gonna have different ideas!!!!!

I am not going to speak on his behalf or anything... But totally cutting a friend off cause of text talk usage, is the lamest reason of ending a friendship which I have ever heard. If someone is capeable of stopping a friendship cause of that, then they maybe don't deserve having that "text talking" friend in the first place!

Edited to add a welcome, if you decide to stay :)
    Just that I had to comment on that sentence, I didn't even get to read the rest of the posts... he he
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

I am not going to speak on his behalf or anything... But totally cutting a friend off cause of text talk usage, is the lamest reason of ending a friendship which I have ever heard. If someone is capeable of stopping a friendship cause of that, then they maybe don't deserve having that "text talking" friend in the first place!

Edited to add a welcome, if you decide to stay :)
    Just that I had to comment on that sentence, I didn't even get to read the rest of the posts... he he

Yeh I can see your point, a friend wouldnt cut them off just because of using text talk, but what Im saying is that Turtle of all people is the one who complains about text talk and flames newbies, so it seems funny that theres a newbie coming on here using all this text talk and saying what a great mate Turtle is, thats all :D