Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

No.1

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont think you can call blazing squad rap really, rap is usually something with a tune repeated all the way through it, and a bridge instead of a chorus [I think] whereas that horrible song is morelike pop or something.

[pointless rant]
    And dont get me started on will young and gareth gates :mad:
    Sorry nothing personal just dont like their music, and the way it is repeated over, and over, and over etc on all the MTV channels except MTV2 and Its always on Box as well. grrrrrr
    [/pointless rant]

sorry about that lol
    Duffy
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Who are Blazing Squad please?!?! :confused:

And Sprocket? I know how you feel, but don't get angry at them, just laugh it off because they don't know any better.

Click Here to go on their shitty website. theyre worse than so solid crew, thats all you need to know [sorry so solid fans, if you exist]
    Duffy
    Oh my god, how many people do they need in a band?

Bloody hell. Pointless shite.
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Oh my god, how many people do they need in a band?

Bloody hell. Pointless shite.

theres 10 of them! and they dont need all of them it just looks good, well so they think :rolleyes:
    The charts are a load of shit nowadays (well they always were). If you don't like it though, just don't listen to the radio.
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    The charts are a load of shit nowadays (well they always were). If you don't like it though, just don't listen to the radio.

Which is why I had no idea who they were :D