Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Forbidden Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When i was single earlier this year i had a brief fling with my mates girlfriend, i knew it was wrong at the time but the lust just drove me on, in the end i finished it coz it was getting out of hand.
I'm not proud of it as its cost me some good friendships but in other ways its made me grow up a lot

Is anyone else in the same position as i was, are you actually doing it now?

Have you ever had sex with someone that you know deep down that you shouldnt such as a partners mate or relative, someone who is married etc etc

Comments

• Options
    Re: Forbidden Sex
    Originally posted by zonecrew
    When i was single earlier this year i had a brief fling with my mates girlfriend, i knew it was wrong at the time but the lust just drove me on, in the end i finished it coz it was getting out of hand.
    I'm not proud of it as its cost me some good friendships but in other ways its made me grow up a lot

Is anyone else in the same position as i was, are you actually doing it now?

Have you ever had sex with someone that you know deep down that you shouldnt such as a partners mate or relative, someone who is married etc etc

How can you consider yourself to be this person's friend? That is disgraceful.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Forbidden Sex
    Originally posted by squat_tom

How can you consider yourself to be this person's friend? That is disgraceful.

Its not disgraceful its someone who is prepared to too loose friends over a girl and I think thats pretty ridiculas! Now youv'e losed alot of friends do you think it was worth it in the end?
  • Options
    My rabbit - i felt so guilty afterwards
  • Options
    someone who is married
    Yes, but I didn't know it first. He just told me this after our second "meeting". But I'm sure, if he didn't cheat with me, he would have find another girl. Poor wife, but not my fault - he was 30 and self dependent, so he had to know what he did. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I've never done anything with a mates gf and never would, but I have knowingly slept with a girl that had a long term bf!:(

It was only the onces and I was very keen on this girl a lot and she messed around with my head big time! the bitch!

I stop it because of her bf(27) :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

Wat da fuk?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

*feels sorry for the fish*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

*feels sorry for the fish*

lol
  • Options
    I know its disgraceful, its been the biggest mistake of my life so i dont need anyone giving me a lecture:mad:

It happened when we were both pissed, she wanted a lot more than me after that so i told her to fuck off

My advice to anyone who gets in a situation where its possible to NOT DO IT, its not worth it, trust me...i know!