Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

!!Help!! Sick Kitty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok erm Help...

About 5 minutes ago i was licking my girlfriend out and she began to bleed... not like period blood... more like just a cut, before you say "go to the doctor"... thats not going to happen, its the first thing i suggested and i got a pretty firm response.

Perhaps i should be freaking out but im not, infact it bothers me very little, but i am very concerned as to what exactly is wrong, and seeing as she refuses to go to the doctor this is the first place i thought to come...

So here is the situation...

Its not her period because that was last week... but i fingered her the other day and the day after she found that she was actually in pain on the outside and the inside... not like she was in so much pain she could walk... But it was ok if i licked her out... Then last night she found that it was bleeding (once again not period sort of blood)... Today she came round and she seemed like she didnt want to do anything, so we talked for a bit and she insisted there was no reason as to why she didnt want to do anything... but then we start kissing and one thing leads to another... i didnt realise at first because it was in the dark... but it wasnt long until i did realise.... anyway to cut a long story short... Help!!

Also if such a thing exsist is there a doctor i could perhaps email and then he/she could send me their reply on what the problem might be...

Please only serious answers... no immature childish response... or any trolling, just some answers...

Sorry if i seem rude or what ever but wouldnt you if you were in this situation... she is now sitting next to me looking away from the screen feeling generally shit... usually im very good in situations but im really lost as to what to say... please help

:eek: :eek: :(

Comments

• Options
    mate, u don't go to an internet forum and say ur girlfriends pussy is bleeding for advice, u go to an hospital, u twat:eek:
  • Options
    get some ice, a put it on her pussy, hopefully it will stop bleeding, then go to a hospital
  • Options
    For god sake, you may have cut her inside or something. I don’t know and neither will anybody from here. Go to the doctors and find out what it is! And try to relax!

Why is she so against the doctors?
  • Options
    I've got to agree with 2coolforu - go get some qualified help.
    From my experience, it will probably be OK but this is something that really needs sorting out properly. Reassure your gf that you are there ot supprt her and get to that hospital ASAP
  • Options
    Force her to the doctors/hospital and cut your fingernails before next time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 2coolforu
    mate, u don't go to an internet forum and say ur girlfriends pussy is bleeding for advice, u go to an hospital, u twat:eek:

You see, this is why the waiting time in hospitals is so long. Unless she is bleeding continually then son't go to a hospital, just see a GP. Hospitals are for EMERGENCIES only. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    She is probably just cut inside her. im sorry but there is nothing more i can say really. i think she needs to go to the doctor if it doesnt clear up in a couple of days. just lay off any sexual activity for a while and see how she gets on.
    Today she came round and she seemed like she didnt want to do anything, so we talked for a bit and she insisted there was no reason as to why she didnt want to do anything

you may not realise but its not the law that you have to have sex everytime you see each other. just a thought:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: !!Help!! Sick Kitty
    Originally posted by Malachi

About 5 minutes ago i was licking my girlfriend out

So, you got up, came online and asked us for help, straight away?!
  • Options
    Re: Re: !!Help!! Sick Kitty
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

So, you got up, came online and asked us for help, straight away?!

LOL! what a romantic
  • Options
    poor guy, he must be really worried, i am sorry but i can't help but do go and see a GP they may be able to help.You g/f shouldn't be embarrassed by her problem they are always seeing patients with these problems it is their job.goodluck
  • Options
    erm...

This all seems a little melodramatic...

It wasn’t gushing out and it certainly didn’t need ice... i'm not insensitive... it didn’t need stitches or anything like that, I wasn’t even fingering her, she first noticed this last night only that time it only bleed a little...

and no it wasnt actually five minutes ago it was more like an hour later that i made the post, I was just exaggerating that is all.

I can’t help but be amused by the "take her to hospital", this is very extreme it’s like calling an ambulance for someone that has fallen off his or her bike...

I’m sorry to sound so blunt and rude but I have gained nothing from posting here....

I've realised this place isn’t the sort of place you come for advice... its more a place to discuss techniques ect...

These responses that claim that I should be forcing her to go to the doctors don’t really help, she was embarrassed enough as it is, I am incredibly concerned about what the problem is, but at the same time I don’t want to force her to go to the doctors against her will... She has a brain of her own and can make the decisions for herself, I was merely looking for help and advice something I have so clearly not received.

Lastly to the person that referred to me as a 'twat', please re-read my post and take particular note of the part that read, "no trolling".... Also if you are unable to make a point as to perhaps how poor my judgement was in this situation without the use of abusive terms, please don’t bother replying to any of my threads again....

--Malachi

*Awaits the Flames* :(
  • Options
    LOL! what a romantic

I apologise for my obliviousness as to the romance required in such a situation, but I had just washed blood from my mouth after licking my girlfriends pussy... next time I have the pleasure of this problem I’ll remember to go down to the flower shop buy a nice bunch of roses and sit down to a candle lit dinner for two...

All Apologises

(The obvious response to me saying this is… “So coming online is the required response for such a situation then?” said in a sarcastic manner, so don’t even take the time to make that response)
    :mad:
  • Options
    Mala Man, please note my reply was purely tongue in cheek (the fingernail comment gave it away).

I do agree that people are quite rude on here therefore making it difficult to get advice. TOO MUCH USE OF THE ROLLEYES SMILEY BY VIRTUALLY EVERYONE. Rolleyes is not needed. It just makes your comment look worthless and unintelligent. RIP Rolleyes.
  • Options
    Are you the same Malakay/Malachai that caused the goth arguments about 18 months ago?

We do our best, y'know. We're not doctors, we're just scared little kids like your own cooll self. We give what advice comes to our minds, based on the information you posted. This information seemed to relate to a serious problem, and the way you posted it, like you pointed out, seemed a bit melodramatic. So read what you post carefully, from how we poor souls would percieve it, because getting all sarky when we're only trying to help isn't going to help anyway, mmkay?

I'm sure the other posters here would appreciate it if you apologised, and thanked them for their help.
  • Options
    There's no pleasing some people is there!

No one here is a doctor, what do you expect, a complete medical diagnosis online with the few facst you have given? Embarrassing things happen and the best thing IS to go to a doctor, ok so it's embarrassing but it's worth feeling arkward if it sorts you out. Problems left untreated can lead to infertility, infections and the like. If you are old enough to have sex, you are old enough to be responsible when accidents happen.

Ok so some people were not helpful, but with your attitude no one will even bother trying in future.
  • Options
    Hmm...

Well I'm not about to get argumentative with you turtle because as I've learnt in the past being a part of communities, never start something with someone that’s been around longer then you... and i can see your point entirely... perhaps my first post wasn't all that clear, i thought it was but reading the comments such as "take her to hospital", maybe i was unclear... however i feel I’ve corrected this... in my second post making it a lot clearer...

But at the same time i stand by much of what i said... because what i asked for was that people didn’t pick up on certain details and make pointless points about them... the 5 minute thing for example... that was unneeded pedantic trolling...

But i am thankful to the people that genuinely tried to help... perhaps i was a little rash in some of my comments but that is perhaps because of the first reply where i was called a 'twat'... that sort of brainless immaturity is unneeded... and in the back of my mind when i was first writing the thread i knew i would get that sort of thing...

But can we please stop turning this into some sort of flame thread... i came here for help and i really do need it...

These are the things that would help me....

Has anyone ever experienced this?
    Could this be anything other then a cut?
    And just some general advice?

I am very thankful to anyone that tries to help... very thankful... I am just worried that is all... and i know she won't go to the doctors, like it seems with everyone else here that was the first suggestion, it was mine too... So please just give me some friendly advice... once again i apologise for my agressive nature.

By the way... no i had nothing to do with any Goth posting :) wrong person...
  • Options
    Re: erm...

and no it wasnt actually five minutes ago it was more like an hour later that i made the post, I was just exaggerating that is all.

--Malachi

*Awaits the Flames* :(

If you want any advice then I suggest you do not EXAGGERATE the facts !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ok thats it i give up...

I am never going to bother to post here again...

The reason... the constant trolling and pedantic nature of the people that use this forum... I have said sorry even though i dont feel i needed to say it to all to many people here...

But why do people have to pick out these stupid little quotes may i ask in your infinte wisdom BeckyBoo what relation does me exaggerating the time i made the post have to do with my problem? Really does it make so much difference that you feel you have to take your time to copy and paste a pointless quote that has so little to do with my problem...

Now i am being rude, but this doesnt bother me as the way people act here is worse then any other community i have experinced, and ive been a member of quite a few, considering i have been using the internet for around 8 years now.

Ive never experinced so much trolling in my life...

I am actually quite upset now because i really do need help... and i have tried so very hard to talk to my girlfriend about this, but she isnt making it easy for me... Maybe i should act like the heartless bastard that so many of you seem to have labeled me to be and just dump her... but i wont do that because i love her, and i came here seeking some help... i just now hope i can persuade her to go to the doctors... but this is unlikely and now i am lost as to where to go to help :(....

Im sorry if i acted like a 'twat' but that was never my intention and that must be clear from my intial post, perhaps my second and third post were a little rash and rude but after the response i had got what do you expect... put yourself in my position for a moment because ive put myself in yours... now you understand how confused i am ?

Anyway i will wait to watch this thread die in the hope someone will try and give me some advice... and after that i will leave and not return :(... im sorry for any trouble i have caused...
  • Options
    melachi dont leave use this as a lesson.
    next time u post tell the truth and dont exaggerate,be sensible read the post before u post and say to yourself isnt this stupid?
    you will have to understand that here at thesitwe some poset not to mention mr turtle can be arrogant its our little hello,
    the first few years can be rocky!lol but overcome it,

and to any comment i know i post stupid stuffff but dont we all?

and melachi sick kitty?
    wtf?
  • Options
    Im not new here... I post very occassionally and ive used thesite for about two years now... but i have never actually had to post a serious problem or at least not one i felt i needed any advice on... but your right i have learnt a lesson... And that is to not bother. I'll just suffer in silence... once this thread dies.
  • Options
    oh fine then
    u moan bout everyone and i try and be bloody nice well bugger you.
    i hope your kitty bleeds enough until you stupid gommo realises u shud of gone to the gp in the first place if ur so adamant whyd u bother posting again?
    go to liv4now ive heard theyve got an excellent reception and dont forget to brush ur teeth
    :mad:
    god if i could slap somebody over this site
  • Options
    1.Has anyone ever experienced this?
    2.Could this be anything other then a cut?
    3.And just some general advice?

1.Yes from a bloke being a bit too rough down below. It could actually be period blood because your periods can change and act pretty strange when you are young and still growing, especially if she has recently just gone on the pill(although you didnt actually mention the age of you or your gf)

2.Fuck knows im not a doctor, go to the family planning clinic or the doctors

3.get a life. Many people on this thread have attempted to help you and give their advice. Like turtle says we probably know just as much as you do about whats go on here so dont get annoyed because we cant magically appear with the answer. Just take the poor girl to the doctors and solve all the bother its probably just nothing.
  • Options
    This topic is disgraceful. Someone shut it before it pisses me off too much please.
  • Options
    Sounds like shes had PV bleeding....which is basically Per Vaginal Bleeding which is basically Bleeding via the Vagina. I've seen this before but i'm trying to think.....

She's either got a cervical tear or vaginal tear or a ectopic pregnancy or she's got none of the above and i'm totally wrong.

Got it??
  • Options
    Malachi
    My point is if you exaggerate the facts then you are not going to get any proper advice of anyone. Whats the point in exaggerating? if anyone has a proplem then yeah try and help them if you can, or give advice but when you actually stated yourself that you exaggerated the facts is when I thought forget it, because how much else is exaggerated?

On a final note..............the only person who can sort this out is your G/F by going to see a doctor.
  • Options
    Thank you... strawberrychild, schnap me baby, particularly, hopefully i will talk to my girlfriend today, but i dont know because ive got to work from 5pm-2am... and she is working from 12-6pm...

Im not even going to bother anymore with the retaliation, because its pointless.
This discussion has been closed.