Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

daily mail site

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
been there and thier ignorance and lies and gin soaked hypocrisy
is truly frightening. this is the grass roots of the tory party. no wonder the tories are history.
i've signed out with a message simialar to this one.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep I spotted that m/roll - what a great rant & rave:D

That twat that was questioning me about Eddie Ellison (ex-Met drug squad chief, who's on the legalisation case and whom I've spoken to on a number of occasions) - suggesting alsorts, finally shut up.

Eddie is involved in the current government drug policy, and he was suggesting he was a 'disgraced' officer, that lived in my head (and not just across the border in Devon!) - what a f*ckwit:p
    woah morrocans uber
    :eek:
    I really can't see the point of the Daily Mail. It's a tabloid that likes to think of itself as a morally righetous upstanding broadsheet.

And I question their priorities. I was reading through a copy last week (I'm not a regular reader, but it would be hypocritical to critise without having first hand knowledge). They devoted a small paragraph to a horrific murder and an entire page to a scientific report released that smoking marajuana might lead to mental illness.
    I very much agree..the daily mail is an absolute load of bollox!
    blabs on about very unimportant stuff like how weed can lead to schizophrenia..we all know its not true! So dont buy the paper in the future!