Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

friends with benifits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what is your opinion on friends with benifits, fuck buddies, booty calls, whatever you want to call them.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Y? :rolleyes: :confused:
    Re: friends with benifits
    Originally posted by my_name
    botty calls
    I assume you mean 'Booty calls'......

....or do you:confused:
    whoops!, goddamn dyslexia;)
    My opion on friends with Benifits, is... well ok. See i had a few this year where i was like ok ill juss hook up be a friend w/e its all cool, but ends up is that i always seem to fall for the dude, and then he goes for another girl and i get pissed.. and so on and so on.. so if i was u.. i would stick to juss bein friends, coz ends are that u will end up not bein friends after....:rolleyes:
    they damn good friends to have
    Re: Re: friends with benifits
    Originally posted by 10bellies

I assume you mean 'Booty calls'......

....or do you:confused:

He better or else I think this will be a very confusing post! :p
    Bad idea, unless you both have determined the guidelines. Even then it can backfire and blow up in your face. But otherwise until that happens they are quite nice :)
    Meh. Ive never had one and im not sure if i would ever, because i seem to believe i need to have feelings towards someone to do anything with them. My own personal opinion. I wouldnt say no though ;)

Drum
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum
    Ive never had one and im not sure if i would ever, because i seem to believe i need to have feelings towards someone to do anything with them. My own personal opinion. I wouldnt say no though ;)

Doesn't that contradict itself? :p

When you write drum everywhere it makes me think of KFC.

Well, I've had this I guess. A just for sex thing which was otherwise just friends.
    I think it's cool if that's what you want but at the time I wanted someone to love and didn't feel that way about him and knew it would just make me feel crappy so I ended it.

Each to their own. :)
    What i was saying was i havent tried it so far because at my age (16) and some of my thoughts about things, i believe i need to have feelings for the person who i have sex with, but what im trying to say is if the time arose when i was a bit older, and i was good friends with them and know it would always be like that, if i was asked i wouldnt turn the offer down..

Drum KFC .. mmm
    I think a feeling like love are not necessary to have sex with someone, I don't even see the difference between like and love.
    It's nice to have a fuck buddy - as long as you don't expect more.
    I have never had one, and don't plan on having one (lnog term relationship etc)

However, I know a bloke who had a fuck buddy and she started to get feelings for him and he couldn't handle it and now they aren't friends anymore.

If you were friends before hand I think it would be very hard to go back to that once someone gets into a realtionship.
    Never had a fuck buddy, but wouldn't mind one. The whole have fun with no strings thing appeals to me right now as I'm not over an ex fully yet, which just affected a recent relationship too. :(
    Any offer? No? :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Ive kinda had one but it was abit of a messed up situation he had just come out of a long relationship and was playing around abit and it was like we were going out cos we acted like we were, but then also he still loved his ex. Hes back with her now anyway :( :rolleyes: and the two of us dont talk anymore cos I got pissed one night and told him I loved him :eek: and it scared him iff cos I was moving too fast, too quick and he was still in love with his then ex.

But I think there cool to have, you get no strings attached lovin;)
    Althought alot of the time one ends up falling for the other like with me and it messes everything up.
    And here I was thinking you were talking about friends who got hand outs from the Government :p
    fuck buddies are ok. i have one and she still comes round occasionally.
    Originally posted by STEVE-4990
    i have one and she still comes round occasionally.
    You keep her unconscious:confused:
    You keep her unconscious:confused:

:eek: No! My god that sounds awful! LOL! meant she still comes round to my place :D for a few hours :D:D