Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tight on him......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been with my boyfriend for nearly a year. The sex is fab, and we have a great relationship on all levels. The only problem is i feel really attracted to a couple of other guys and i keep getting thoughts about having sex with them. I cant help it, they are all gorgous and i do fancy them, but i keep having thoughts about having sex with them when i see them. I fancy my boyfriend more then these guys and i want him over them. Do you think i am being unfiar to my boyfriend by having these thoughs? I know that he fancies other girls, but we boht prefer each other. I just feel nasty when i have these thoguhts. Any one else been there?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Go easy on yourself. Love is more about committment at the end of the day, not just warm gushy feelings.

Just because men and women enter into committed relationships doesnt mean they stop noticing and/or fantasizing about others. It's not the thoughts its the doing something about it that would be troublesome.

Even married men and women look and/or fantasize about others. Relax.

As long as neither you nor he attempt to make your fantasies reality in this context, don't let it bother you.
  • Options
    kill yourself immediately, normal loving people don't even see other people. You are a hateful person who will burn in hell.:mad:

Or

you could just be like most other people who fancy almost everyone they see.... I know I do ;)
  • Options
    Yeah dont worry bout it! theres nothing to worry bout. alot of people think of doing it with other people even of they r involved with sum1 else. as long as they r only thoughts then ur ok.
  • Options
    Don't worry about it, it is perfectly normal as long as you don't act on your feelings!
  • Options
    Yeah it's normal. I hope anyway. Im going to my gf's school social/dance whatever you wanna call it and everyone is getting pissed before hand and there are these two girls who i am desperate to get with and they are good friends. But i love my girlfriend too much to do anything.

Drum
  • Options
    dont worry bout it
  • Options
    I know that I look, and fantasize, about sex with other girls while in a relationship. But I don't feel there's any harm in this every now and then as it's merely "window shopping" and fantasizing. Making it reality would be wrong because cheating is wrong.
    If you think you're the only one having fantasies, and that it's strange to have them, then you should read some of Nancy Friday's books, which are a collection of real fantasies from real people, and you can buy in most bookshops. They'll make you feel normal. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Oh my GOD, you horrible, sick, twisted PERVERT. You will ROT in HELL. How can you LOOK at another person...go and commit suicide now and do us all a favour.

Or maybe not, eh?

The old saying is true, just cos you look at the menu it doesnt mean you have to have the meat. Looking never did anyone any harm, and you can be sure hes eyeing up other girls. Its natural to look, it doesnt mean youre gonna fuck every one you see. Think of it as admiring natures beauty and youll be fine:)