Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Freak Out!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well well well... where shall I start...
My friends and I went to the Reading festival at the weekend. 'Twas fun, and we ate some dope cake on the last night. (It kicked in at quite an unfortunate time - whilst I was busy straining my weasel in one of the portaloos..)
After an hour or so of being relatively happy and talkative, my head went really heavy, so I went into my tent with my girlfriend to take a lay down.
I then started to become really paranoid. For some reason I thought that the guys in the tent next door were after me - I even heard this imaginary conversation about how they were going to break my arms or something. Weird.
After 30 minutes of this and babbling to my girlfriend, who was trying to sleep, I suddenly darted out of the tent (wearing nothing but my trousers) and started running around the campsite, certain that these guys were chasing me. I finally decided that it would be a good idea to go back to the tent. So I did. And went straight to sleep.
Anyway, my friends are planning to bring some more on this little holiday we're all going on in September. But I don't know whether to have any this time. I'd never tried any form of cannabis-related stuff before the weekend, so I guess I was a little unprepared for it.
Now that I know that all the things that freak me out are inside my mind, do you think it'll be ok?

Merci!

Pete

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol, paranoias all part of the fun! when you get your first timer mates smoking it, when they get the munchies convince em theres a mars bar in some bush\cupboard\drawer\wotever nearby like i did, funny as hell, they just keep on looking until you tell em to stop. I got paranoid that some smoke was trying to get me and ended up throwing my dads phone on the floor cuz i saw smoke on the screen! lol, but when i look back now i find it funny. Definatley go for the dope, unless you really dont want to, but i would seriously reccomend it
    :D
    Duffy
    Yo,
    I did Reading to IT ROCKED!
    I did sum Solid (NASTY!) and sum weed which tasted a lot better! But i also mixed in a bit of beer too and the effects where me passing out! So I didn't really get and "bad" affects! My m8 once thought a bear was chassing him which was really fun...... untill he found a small axe.. :-s

Neway: Cakes
    The last time I did cakes was B4 my physics exam and I woke up in the morning completly fuked and fell back asleep! Luckly me exam was in the afternoon!

I think the effects are differant everytime you do sum herb, but i always seem to get REALLY tired a few hours later! I got woke up early (6 AM) on Fri morning so a load of us skined up and smoked the early morning away, I got so trashed!
    Bopz :)
    Cannabis is stronger, longer lasting and more trippy when you eat it, I cant remember the chemical name but it breaks down in your body into something else. Watch this space and I'll dig a qoute out for you.

The up shot is that you should be a little careful with it that way.
    thats noten mate

When i first started smoken the shit i popet 5 pills and i was off my roket mate i was so fucket it was like i was in a difrent world. i smoked a quarter of super skunk:D i was out of my mind when i took 5 mitz pills. the next day i could not move i had the worset come down ever but 3 nights later i was snorting 2g of coke.
    Re: thats noten mate
    Originally posted by tkweed
    When i first started smoken the shit i popet 5 pills and i was off my roket mate i was so fucket it was like i was in a difrent world. i smoked a quarter of super skunk:D i was out of my mind when i took 5 mitz pills. the next day i could not move i had the worset come down ever but 3 nights later i was snorting 2g of coke.

That makes perfect sense.
    Re: thats noten mate
    Originally posted by tkweed

I'd refer him to the Drugs Board Rules if I thought it would make any difference. Prat. :rolleyes: