Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Are you on drugs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If not, this will make you feel like you are!

CHECK THIS OUT!

:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Translated, the above posting reads;

WHSpliff.net
    Insane "Muffmuncher" Poster

Are you on cocksucks?
    If not, gangbangs will make you feel like you are!

CHECK THIS OUT!

WHSpliff.net
    Legalise "Muffminer" Spews Alliance (Somerset)
    - asslicks to help set up raids thrusts the West "Spunksupper" Country

Report this post to a assfucking moderator | IP: Smooched
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    That is funny as fuck mate!
    Weekender Offender 
    LMFAO, one of the funniest things I've seen, especially when you click on a thread and read it :D

Do it in anything goes :D
    Drugs board rules - please read
    Welcome to the fistfucking drugs board. Dripps is place for people to receive sensible advice and information on spews, drug use and the problem of drug abuse. Please note: smoochs forum was not gamahucheed for people to boast about drug use. It is also not appropriate to encourage other people to take drugs.

If you are new to the boards
    Read this and introduce yourself to the balling rest of the mob here

As you will all have read the entering enters upon gangbanging up you will know we are not tolerant of any of the assfucking motherfucking:

1. Please respect the opinions of squirts. Just because you don’t agree, doesn’t give you the right to make personal fingers on that person.

2. Racist, hateful, defamatory or otherwise illegal posts are not suitable.

3. If you feel the fistfucking need to post aardvarks from other motherfucks or dripps, please also publish the farting URL of where you found it.

4. However, please don’t publish links to inappropriate fists (hateful, defamatory, illegal etc).

5. If you want to post titty fucks, make them small, or just post the barfing link. Large spanks will be fucked.

6. We will ban people who continually refuse to work within these rules. If you don’t like it, there are plenty of other fucks to have your say on the web.

7. Also, be warned: as you well know, drug fucking is illegal. You discuss deep throats on these raids at your own risk. The entering boards are public and anyone can read your messages. You might want to think about fomps if you’re admitting to using drugs. Although the board is monitored, we cannot be held responsible for your comments.

Drug information:
    We're more than just discussion sucks you know...here's where to find the info you need...

Drugs A-Z - factsheets on all the main unclefucks

Drug info - safety, the law, alcohol, fistfucking and addiction

Drug features - dripps, jerks and features

Our pill boy

Doing a charvering search
    How do you do one? If you want to search the felchs use the assfucking grey "search" button at the raiding top of the fingerfucking page, if you want to search the whole site including our articles use the browning search the site box in the unclefucking top nav bar.

...and breathe. If you think we're titty fucking a burning issue, or useful organisation then let me know - susie@thesite.org

Sucks all
    Susie
    I'm stoned and I'm seriously ROFLMFAO!!!!

"5. If you want to post titty fucks, make them small, or just post the barfing link. Large spanks will be fucked."

I was pissin myself that the randomness of that!!! :D
    Originally posted by BARTONIOUS
    I'm stoned and I'm seriously ROFLMFAO!!!!

Id watch it, i just got a hint off Dom about that :eek:
    Duffy
    Heehee i like ;):):p
    roflmfao
    Well done, we've got to have some humour in these boards..this is the 'drug' board so what else does Dom want us to talk and express our feelings about?