Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why is it always about sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Nearly every guy i meet is just after one thing... sex! Now, dont get me wrong, i like sex, who doesnt, but it would be nice to find a guy who takes me for me and isnt just interested in sex

Comments

• Options
    Well I could suggest that maybe its the age range you are dealing with the most, I dunno. Guys have a hard enough control over our libido at the best of times but between the ages of 16-25 its particularly acute. The sexual peak for guys is from about 18-22 with some variation younger/older depending on the guy.

Maybe go for someone older and more settled. That's all I can think to tell you.
  • Options
    God I so no what you mean. Why is it that the men always have sex on there mind like 24/7? I know us gals think bout it too but it seems like most guys are only after one thing. Hormones I know but it does get slightly annoying when you find a guy, think he has a great personality, then hes trying to shag you straight away.

Tut :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well one other aspect to consider here is that males do have a biological imperitive to spread their seed as widely as possible for the continuation of the species. It may sound like a cop out but one shouldnt dismiss our basic biological drives, even you girls have certain behavioral tendencies stemming from your physiology.

Thats why you women have one very important power and one that makes men cringe when you wield it. It's called the power of the word "NO". Please use it sparingly! ;)
  • Options
    Well, from listening to the conversations my girlie friends have together, you women are all just as bad and pervy as men - just for some reason you don't follow it through to shagging 'em all on sight!!!! :D
  • Options
    Mmmmmmm sex.............sorry what was you saying :D
  • Options
    Maybe go for someone older and more settled.
    lmao I've nearly always tried it with about 28-30 year old guys, and believe me - a man will always think about sex, at least till his little friend goes on pension. ;)
    I just hate that it's normal for men and when a woman does the same she's called a bitch soon :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Not by me she wouldnt. I think its fantastic when women celebrate their sexuality. Its extra nice when they choose to celebrate it with me ;)
  • Options
    Guys that don't want sex are either gay or true gentlemen.

Just learn to deal with it. It's not hard...well, it might be at some point. A grab and a twist and you'll never hear from them again.
  • Options
    i dont want sex.

i know im not ready for it. i just want somebody i can love, and who loves me in return. someone i can talk to, and have fun with.

frankly i dont care if i never have sex.
  • Options
    Crap. Im gay or a gentleman. Crap

I would want sex. If the experiences ive had with sex weren't as bad as they have been. Someone show me good sex and then i'll want it. :(

Drum
  • Options
    Side note : jamesyeahbaby, fantastic signature! i love it! ahaha
  • Options
    Well, a guy who has random, casual sex loses no self-respect, whereas a lady who has casual sex does.

Damnfino why this is, though I suspect it has more to do with internal female politics than anything else.

Malibu Babe, you're looking for love, only thing I can say is get used to it, a lot of us are........
  • Options
    It depends where you look for relationships? Obviously if you are in a night club dressed up your not out to get a boyfriend. Men think when a women is out at a night club flirting she is there for one thing and one thing only (sex) women can be just as bad as men.

Another thing when you look out side of clubs etc men tend to look at you fora relationship, you can usually tell by the man you pick up whether they are a relationship man or just out for sex (not all men are like this). Women are just as bad as men believe me. I know many women who are jsut out to pick up men for one night stands its all we talk about at sixth form, it is rare to find many people in long term relationship because usually at the age between 16 and 24 people just want fun. You have to look for those that dont and yes it does take work.
  • Options
    If you know most men are only after sex can’t you use this for your own upper hand?

Surely you must by now be able to tell the bad apples from the good ones, and if in doubt make them wait, you will soon see the nice blokes from the bad ones.

It make me laugh you women know this information yet you still end up sleeping with the blokes that just want you for sex then bugger off! And then you moan about being used. It’s a strange Old World
    but it would be nice to find a guy who takes me for me and isnt just interested in sex

Lol, we I'm sure you could find lot's of blokes that would take you for you. It’s not that hard!

Honestly you girl do sometime paint a nasty picture of us men, You do seem to think men can't love or something and we are only after sex!