Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Alrite Im Jay!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im jay and im from london boyz girlz have fun tonight i bet u 10 nifts that ur laying next to ur misses thinking i love u or ur just on the computer like a nerd wishing u had a misses but dont worry mate ur have one soon well speek to ys latez im going for a shag.
DRUGS
Drugs are bad as peopel say but fuck it. i say if u like it do it if u dont, dont do it. its like sex do u like sex? THE ARNSER ISYES am i right or wot. i fort that the best drug in the would was skunk i uset to love it. but my misses dont so i said fine are quit but did i did i fuck i went and bourt a 1g of charlie and a 8th of skunk fucket my misses and went to bed.

all i just said to u, u probily think wot a london tosser. but lit me say something eles.

do anyone like boxing well my job is strange, you know. for me to support my family, i get hit.

promotors:'hmm, i like to keep my friends close and my enemies closer.'

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok then

what was the PM for?
    do u now that.

warning: smoking whilst pregnant can lead to low birth weight. mind u, who wants to give birth to a fat baby anyway.
    Yes....quite

welcome - i think...