Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

a level results?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
what a level results do i need to get onto a law degree thats the info i really need ne help would be of gr8 help thx!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It depends on what university you are looking to go to. For the red brick ones and ones with good law departments you're looking at AAB for example Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham etc.
    Would you be capable of getting that or did you want info on unis requiring lower grades?
  • Options
    i would ber more looking at bbb or even bbc would this get me a place in any uni's?
  • Options
    The only ones that offer those sort oif grades are ones such as Sunderland and Manchester Metroplitan. You really need to be aiming for A's if you want to do law, even though I didn't get any and still got on one of the best courses in the country at Northumbria, though you're not allowed to come here. We only accept english speaking students. No text speakers allowed.:D
  • Options
    www.ucas.ac.uk will be able to tell you
  • Options
    YOu would probs need at least one A.

One of my mates got into Notts thro clearing onto a med degree...so its not always impossible.