Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

boring bunch o cunts.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the only drugs forum i have found that is so fucking boring.
all so serious.
blah blah bleat blah.

Comments

• Options
    w00t w00t
  • Options
    ok ok rain.
    type in drugs....dope...heroin...cannabis, into any old search engine and there are some realy interesting drugs forums.
    this one is the crap one you get.
    no humour. no laughs. poloticians.
    why the fuck do you people take this shit so seriously ?
    no i am not talking about people with genuine problems and questions before you throw that one at me.
  • Options
    you can snort anti depressants............
  • Options
    w00t w00t

STEALING MY w00t w00t :mad:

:D;) :P
  • Options
    This is a true wOOt;

w00t.gif

:p
  • Options
    Or for a real freak out, just make it BIG!

smiley.gif
  • Options
    i dont get the whole w00t w00t thing, can someone enlighten me\tell me to shut the fuck up for being so stoopid please?
  • Options
    anything to oblige.....SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING SO STOOOPID.
    there, that ok.
  • Options
    thanx i appreciated that
  • Options
    LOL;

big style;

smiley.gif

WOOT - think like; WHAT? - but BIG STYLE - innit?;)

:D
  • Options
    ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh i think i geddit now, cheers mate
    Duffy
  • Options
    Originally posted by MattBomb

STEALING MY w00t w00t :mad:

:D;) :P

lol sorry, didnt know it was your w00t w00t, my hubby said that to me over msn one day and i thought it was funny. for all i know, you could have nicked it off him
  • Options
    It's w3wt :mad:

n00bs :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

Thats a new one to me mate!

So fire away I am here for all your insane drug related ramblings, try me lol

• Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

Thats a new one to me mate!

So fire away I am here for all your insane drug related ramblings, try me lol

that was one of my insane ramblings ! want more?
    jlvbnrsoinb'd in the back l3nvoi stonfg# o[j hagain can you believe ?
  • Options
    that was one of my insane ramblings ! want more?
    jlvbnrsoinb'd in the back l3nvoi stonfg# o[j hagain can you believe ?

?etam tuoba no uoy era tahw :p:D
  • Options
    yeah but sdgg"J$$)jkfdjdk and ur forgettin klsKkl $£^%$&dfgdf+gf*9hg*. :rolleyes:
    lol
  • Options

acutally you can, granted it's not as 'good' as ritilin, but it is a buz and a buz is a buz.
  • Options
    ok ok rain.
    type in drugs....dope...heroin...cannabis, into any old search engine and there are some realy interesting drugs forums.
    this one is the crap one you get.
    no humour. no laughs. poloticians.
    why the fuck do you people take this shit so seriously ?
    no i am not talking about people with genuine problems and questions before you throw that one at me.

Tell me where there's an interesting one
  • Options
    how does a thread like this get so many views [250 so far] and so few replies [20ish so far]?
    must be because its moroccan lol
    Duffy
    [edited to say how many replies]
  • Options
    ur a twat

morrocan roll is a twat
  • Options
    um, i dont believe i would be in a place 2 call moroccan a twat, n iv got 60 summit posts. uv got 2. maybe you should wait a while more before judging :rolleyes:
    Duffy
  • Options
    Re: ur a twat
    Originally posted by lushruss
    morrocan roll is a twat

Come on mate your playing with the big boys now :mad:
  • Options
    I can see a few people have gotton here before me....

The reason this is prolly the "most boreing drugs bored" you've seen is that this isn't really a drugs bored, but a drugs advice and education bored.

This means you get a lot less people telling storys about how they dropped 5 pills then 3 mico-dots and went for a drive to find a miniture golf course, cos every-one would jump up and down on them for being so stupid.

You say this makes it boreing, but really it's just forfilling its function, and doing it quite well, i'd say. I mean, as far as i know we've lost no-one to prison, death or big league addiction.
    The only thing i will comment on is that there is more than a little stigma attached to posting here if you are a strong believer in non-drug_use. Before you disagree, can you name a regualr poster who definitly does not use drugs?
    This brings me onto the second reason.

The second reason is that the majority of people here are reasonable heavy drug users. While many people say this, by definition, makes us a "boring bunch of cunts" i won't go that far.
    It is fairer to say that as we are all drug users, discussing drugs it seems likly that many of us will share opinions, and this does not lead to interesting and varied opinions of the sort that make up an "interesting" drugs bored.

persoanly i'm happier to have it like this than have a load of people shouting "w00t w00t". ;)

Morrocan, you posted something similar a while ago saying that people did not post enough strong opinions or debate enough. I hope since then i've done enough to alter this opinion a little bit. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

persoanly i'm happier to have it like this than have a load of people shouting "w00t w00t". ;)

I dunno mate, the w00t w00t thing seems kinda kool, then again i am kinda stoned lol
    Duffy
  • Options
    chill out !
    great place for advice.......both right and wrong.
    i have said before that i believe it is impossible for someone to be depressed...........depressing yes. so apply that to "load o boring cunts" and what do you get.........i was bored.
  • Options
    by the way........i am a twat to those who deserve no better !
    i believe in karma. i believe we all reap what we sow. not from a religous point of view, just from my experiences of reality.
    you rip me off.......your in big trouble cos i'm a twat to people who try it on.
    do good biz with me, eveythings fine. the world keeps on turning on good will and good intentions. be a bastard and you reap what you have sown.
    am i rambling again ? it's the carlsberg specials !
  • Options
    Re: ur a twat
    Originally posted by lushruss
    morrocan roll is a twat

stoud aye. do you know brimscome hill ? goes up to the open spaces where there seems to be lots of horses wondering around. at the bottom of brimscombe hill is a and old pub which is now called nelson house. rehab for alcoholics and junkies.
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    I can see a few people have gotton here before me....

The reason this is prolly the "most boreing drugs bored" you've seen is that this isn't really a drugs bored, but a drugs advice and education bored.

This means you get a lot less people telling storys about how they dropped 5 pills then 3 mico-dots and went for a drive to find a miniture golf course, cos every-one would jump up and down on them for being so stupid.

You say this makes it boreing, but really it's just forfilling its function, and doing it quite well, i'd say. I mean, as far as i know we've lost no-one to prison, death or big league addiction.
    The only thing i will comment on is that there is more than a little stigma attached to posting here if you are a strong believer in non-drug_use. Before you disagree, can you name a regualr poster who definitly does not use drugs?
    This brings me onto the second reason.

The second reason is that the majority of people here are reasonable heavy drug users. While many people say this, by definition, makes us a "boring bunch of cunts" i won't go that far.
    It is fairer to say that as we are all drug users, discussing drugs it seems likly that many of us will share opinions, and this does not lead to interesting and varied opinions of the sort that make up an "interesting" drugs bored.

Morrocan, you posted something similar a while ago saying that people did not post enough strong opinions or debate enough. I hope since then i've done enough to alter this opinion a little bit. :)

Exactly.
This discussion has been closed.