Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Uni Confirmation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Has anyone else had confirmation from their university about their place?? I got the grades in my A-levels, and sent back the UCAS acceptance reply slip straight away but haven't heard anything from them (Lancaster Uni). Is this normal??

Apart from anything, I need proof of acceptance to open my student bank account. If anyone goes to Lancaster, when did you get your confirmation??

Thanks
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A mate of mine has got his already.. I am bored :(

*Yawns* :(
    Re: Uni Confirmation
    Originally posted by Alsvartr
    Has anyone else had confirmation from their university about their place?? I got the grades in my A-levels, and sent back the UCAS acceptance reply slip straight away but haven't heard anything from them (Lancaster Uni). Is this normal??

Apart from anything, I need proof of acceptance to open my student bank account. If anyone goes to Lancaster, when did you get your confirmation??

Thanks

I haven't either! but im deferrign so i though thatw as delaying it.
    I'm pretty sure there is nothing to worry about. It'll just be a case of the uni getting through all the replys.
    I haven't heard anything either! But the deadline for the forms to be returned was today, so maybe they're waiting to send out all of the letters in one go. Don't panic!
    Yeppers I got mine on the 16th.. I got my accomodation pack about a week later.

There's probably nothing to worry about and ring the university if you're worried. They will be happy to reassure you.