Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Blowjobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This might sound really silly but how do you give a perfect B.J? What turns u on in oral sex guys? Please let me know?!
:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can I ask a question? Do you have a boyf? Cos the best way to find out is to ask him how he likes it best, cos like a lot of things it varies from bloke to bloke. Other than that mags like Cosmo tend to give good tips! hehe ;)
    No i don't but i gave a boy a blowjob at a party last week and told ppl i was rubbish n i dnt no if he was showin off or meant it so im not sure :eek:
    Do a search or/and have a look at TheSite's advice section ... you may probably guess that this question is possibly the most frequently asked.
    At a guess I'd say he was prob just showing off, a lot of blokes are like that. :rolleyes:

Try doing a search for tips, like here.

Like with most things it honestly does take practice and the more you do it the more you get the hang of it. You'll also feel more comfortable about it if it's not some dickhead who's gonna go blabbing to his mates! ;)
    Are there any morals in society these days?.. Giving blowjobs at parties? ugh..

Er.. and i would tell people if i had a bad lay or a bad blow. And its not showing off. I just wanna tell people how bad it was, and avoid that person. So he may've been not showing off, but saying it how it is, you suck at it.
    Practice on a banana or lollipop or something. And then read tips in slut mags such as Cosmo etc. Meh. Or get a boyfriend.

Drum
    Er.. and i would tell people if i had a bad lay or a bad blow. And its not showing off. I just wanna tell people how bad it was, and avoid that person. So he may've been not showing off, but saying it how it is, you suck at it. Practice on a banana or lollipop or something. And then read tips in slut mags such as Cosmo etc. Meh. Or get a boyfriend.

You're an ass. ^^^

Mejulie kind of a silly question don't you think? Even if you were "bad" the guy should be happy you even did it anyway.
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum
    Are there any morals in society these days?.. Giving blowjobs at parties? ugh..

Er.. and i would tell people if i had a bad lay or a bad blow. And its not showing off. I just wanna tell people how bad it was, and avoid that person. So he may've been not showing off, but saying it how it is, you suck at it.
    Practice on a banana or lollipop or something. And then read tips in slut mags such as Cosmo etc. Meh. Or get a boyfriend.

Drum

She didn't ask for that. You really need to think before you post. You have no right to make someone feel bad for the choices they make and question their morals.

Get real, mate, and grow up.
    :o Okay you want to tease him with kisses and little bites down his body...lick the tip then rub your hands over his body, then just go from there, suck the tip, take it all in, dont suck to hard, just make it nice & soft and wet, lick right up the shaft, flicker your tongue, caress his testicles, just treat it nicely, like you really like it!
    Originally posted by Faith
    Try doing a search for tips, like here.

Meh woman :p

Just nick my job while i'm asleep :eek:
    sorry :p
    This question has been asked a million times already. *yawn*

Read the FAQ (top of the page) and do a search (grey search button top right of page)
This discussion has been closed.