Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

stoned

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im v stoned :D makes me happy to be a whatsitmacalled, iv forgotten now, ah its all in fun fun whats fun that stuff where you laugh and erm uh anyone wanna dance? no takers? ok ill stick with the foxtrot then BAN FOX HUNTING i dont care what anyone says im a fox so i should stick up for my little weed dealers. Anyone stoned? im stoned, wait diddnt i already tell you that im blabbing ill shut up shut up? fine then be like that, cya

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    he's stoned.
    totaly fuked of his face!
    Bopz :):D
    I'm in a pretty similar state! LOL :eek: :rolleyes: :D
  • DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Come on guys, this is not what this site is for. And you know that.

Dom.
    Read this if you're not sure what I mean.
    oops - sorry diddnt realize, wont do it again
    me to
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    oops - sorry diddnt realize, wont do it again
    :D im stoned and iv just had 6-bongs and a coupel splifs im getting a bit off charily tonight.:D
    uhhh u guys in heres get shouted at alot dont u?
    buy the big boss aswel!:(
    Doms the big boss? :eek:
    shit!
    lol
    Duffy
    He was only saying how he felt at the time....he was under the influence and was unable to control himself from posting such information....
    :) <-- sweet innocent smile
    Lol
    Duffy
    just to change the subject, does anyone know what drug that richard bacon guy or whatever was taking that got him sacked from Blue peter or whatever? i can remember hearing about it so i watched the special thing of it and it was Mr Mackay style "drugs are baaaaad" type stuff.
    Duffy
    Drugs board rules - please read
    7. Also, be warned: as you well know, drug taking is illegal. You discuss drugs on these boards at your own risk. The boards are public and anyone can read your messages. You might want to think about this if you’re admitting to using drugs. Although the board is monitored, we cannot be held responsible for your comments.

Don't be too worried, if the authorities were going after anyone posting on forums; they go after the cannabis growers community over at UK420 first;)

The only example I know of someone being nicked for drugs after a post on an internet forum, was some clown advertising cannabis plant clones for sale - on the Dutch Experience Cannabis Cafe forums, which are monitored by Greater Manchester Police.

Jesus, I've been on the radio, in the press, even on the telly over the last year admitting I've toked for over 20 years - no sign of the old bill (YET).

Be chilled:D
    Jesus, I've been on the radio, in the press, even on the telly over the last year admitting I've toked for over 20 years - no sign of the old bill (YET).
    I bet theyre just tryna get into your good books so when its decriminalized they know where to go for some herb!
    Duffy