Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's the most embarrassin thing thats happened to u durin sex, oral, handjob etc?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I farted wen my exboyfriend (we were goin out at the time) was "down under" :eek:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OI, get a fucking imagination and stop stealing other peoples topics ya wank!!!

This should be in the sex forum anyway!!! I am the fanny fart king dont start me :p
    Originally posted by wuckFit
    OI, get a fucking imagination and stop stealing other peoples topics ya wank!!!

This should be in the sex forum anyway!!! I am the fanny fart king dont start me :p

I aint stealin ne1s topics this aint to do with whens the most embarrassin time u farted or about fanny farts! All i'm sayin is that happened to me! Now hows this stealin your topic wen i mean embarrassin in general not JUST farting so stop bein so god damn PARANOID! Now hows this stealin your topic?!
    Should SO be in sex....

My mate was sick on her bloke when she was pissed and giving him head... made me laugh when she told me! :D
    Dont matter if it in here this is 'Anything goes' not 'everything but sex!'
    Originally posted by RNT
    only regulars are allowed to write completely pointless, yet acutely funny threads in anything goes.........jeez newbies these days :rolleyes:

Well i'm so sorry that i didnt no this site existed til 2day!

BTW cute pic!
    Under your name...of the lil spider monkey in glasses!
    Originally posted by RNT
    oh I thought you'd seen my pics ;)

They'd be vomiting if they had. :p

*giggles*

I'm evil. You have permission to slap/punch me. :)
    Well, bak to subject (Even if it is in the Wrong place!)
    I was gettin a handjob and was so drunk that in the middle of it sort of passed out/decided it wud be a good idea to lay down.....
    then DOH' went all over me.
    Dammit
    Bopz :)
    Sex. In. Put.

Don't start getting sarky with us newbie. Know your place, and know how these boards work.
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Sex. In. Put.

Don't start getting sarky with us newbie. Know your place, and know how these boards work.

If you dont like it fuck off onto sum Swiss forum!
    Originally posted by mejulie

If you dont like it fuck off onto sum Swiss forum!

Nice to see a newbie with a real sense of community.

Girl, listen up.

I've been here longer than anyone else.
    I have more posts than anyone else.
    I'm not Swiss.

Your argument is seriously flawed. What's wrong with just apologising, and saying next time you'll post things in the correct forum. Is it really so hard, or do you think you're some hard girl because you're trying to rebel against the rules of a community you only just discovered and aren't a part of.

Nice to see a newbie with a real sense of community.

Girl, listen up.

I've been here longer than anyone else.
    I have more posts than anyone else.
    I'm not Swiss.

Your argument is seriously flawed. What's wrong with just apologising, and saying next time you'll post things in the correct forum. Is it really so hard, or do you think you're some hard girl because you're trying to rebel against the rules of a community you only just discovered and aren't a part of.

I'm not wrong though! Yes it would be appropriate in sex but this is "anything goes" which means that anything can go in here and i didnt see a sign saying newbies not allowed so i suggest u go and make 1 coz u seem to have ALOT of spare time!
    and if youre not from Switzerland then dont put that as your location. Or is 1 of ur many sad hobbies choose a diferent location everyday?!

I'm not wrong though! Yes it would be appropriate in sex but this is "anything goes" which means that anything can go in here and i didnt see a sign saying newbies not allowed so i suggest u go and make 1 coz u seem to have ALOT of spare time!

Yeah, it's the side effect of having finished a part of my education and hanging around for it to begin again.

Should I introduce you to deductive logic, or would that be stretching your capacity for learning? The fact that there are forums for sex, relationships, politics, etc means that they are the places to go for putting topics related to those subjects. Fairly simple, yes? Anything goes is for topics that don't really fit into any of those areas, that are just generally without any point, that don't ask a specific question relating to a clearly defined subject area.

There is also the fact TheSite forums have a fairly well defined protocol. These basic "rules" are posted up the top of every forum, they're not hard to follow, and jesus christ this is so totally pointless.

Do what the fuck you want, other people can sort you out. If you're going to be a miscreante and rebellious, you wont last long here.
    and if youre not from Switzerland then dont put that as your location. Or is 1 of ur many sad hobbies choose a diferent location everyday?!

Read carefully. It says "Location", not "Place where you were born".

Can you work out the difference?

Read carefully. It says "Location", not "Place where you were born".

Can you work out the difference?

Did i say you were born there...no! read carefully i sed go on a swiss board bcoz that is where u are rite now! Makes sense doesnt it and im so sorry i aint phsycic and there is no point to this bcoz im very very witty and can comeback at ANYTHING that you may throw at me!

Did i say you were born there...no! read carefully i sed go on a swiss board bcoz that is where u are rite now! Makes sense doesnt it and im so sorry i aint phsycic and there is no point to this bcoz im very very witty and can comeback at ANYTHING that you may throw at me!

Yes, but you implied he was making up his location so nyeh.

Just because he lives there doesn't mean he has to post just on those boards. That's stupid use of logic.

You're actually not that witty, dear. At least not from what I've seen so far. And these aren't comebacks, not good ones anyway, they are simply you not being able to give in which you should seeing as there is no one to argue with now.
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

Yes, but you implied he was making up his location so nyeh.

Just because he lives there doesn't mean he has to post just on those boards. That's stupid use of logic.

You're actually not that witty, dear. At least not from what I've seen so far. And these aren't comebacks, not good ones anyway, they are simply you not being able to give in which you should seeing as there is no one to argue with now.
    I was just implying that if she/he wasnt happy about me being on here then she/he can go sumwhere else i only sed swiss as her/his location sed switzerland so use your logic IF U HAVE SOME! And did i say these were comebacks? nope! All i sed was that i have comebacks i never sed ive used em yet SMART ARSE! so think agen b4 u get into other ppls arguments! Oh and i wont give up...I aint a quitter! I'll be here for a VERY long time. And if you dont like that then FUCK OFF SUMWHERE ELSE coz its your problem...not mine! I dont care wot others think too much but i aint leavin...u want rid of me then ur the 1 to leave!
    oh dear ma julie.
    i consider myself to be reasonably sharp and witty and came in here with all guns blazing. but i was doing it on purpose to test the water. have you got a purpose or are you just loud and stoopid ?
    the likes of turtle took a a lot of shit off me but saw through it i pressume. it's the likes of turtle and a few other long termers who have endeared me to this site. THEY...have calmed me down a little in my attitude . how ? by being stubborn bastards and sticking to thier guns.
    you wont win sod all in here juliet. so play the game and you can still be loud, daft and outragous.
    while i'm on the subject of turtles and others...you know who you are........i almost went into text speech the other night as i was tired......as soon as i pressed 2...instead of typing, to, i erased it and typed and thought yea...they have a point.
    by the way julian...they even put up with my bad grammer and spelling now ! i'm nackered. am i going soft int 'eed or what ?
    Oh dear. It took you a long time to come up with that rambling bollocks. How many times are you going to post more or less the same thing?
    i only sed swiss as her/his location sed switzerland so use your logic IF U HAVE SOME!

If you read what I posted you would see that I was not talking about the Swiss thing. Learn to read. And if you decide to spin this round and say that comment was not in reference to what I posted then why bother saying it? So don't use that as an excuse as you seem to be doing with everything else. Or maybe you'll plead ignorance. Whatever.
    And did i say these were comebacks? nope! All i sed was that i have comebacks i never sed ive used em yet SMART ARSE!

Show me one of these witty comebacks then. :)
    Oh and i wont give up...I aint a quitter!

There's a difference between giving up and knowing when you are making a complete twat out of yourself.

Just drop it and learn when you've made a mistake/have lost an argument. :) It's much more admirable than going on and on.
    bollocks i'm tired. think i'll go to bed and kill the kittens.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    bollocks i'm tired. think i'll go to bed and kill the kittens.

*giggles* Killing the kittens is fun. ;)
    Wooo smart arse newbie.......
    Mmmmmm fish.......

I don't want to go school i'm so tired :(
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    Wooo smart arse newbie.......
    Mmmmmm fish.......

I don't want to go school i'm so tired :(

I told you about these fetishes. Your obsession with fish is scary. Perv. :p

*mumbles about 42 hours and almost another 24 hours*

School will soon be over and you'll be back home again. :)

I told you about these fetishes. Your obsession with fish is scary. Perv. :p

Meh it's something to do in the morning.....:rolleyes: :p

Meh it's something to do in the morning.....:rolleyes: :p

Don't you have a girlfriend for that sort of thing? :p

Don't you have a girlfriend for that sort of thing? :p

She is probabaly making herself look pretty at her house i will be going there in about 5 minutes anyway.....but unfortunatly to go school.

Why are you being invisible anyway.....

She is probabaly making herself look pretty at her house i will be going there in about 5 minutes anyway.....but unfortunatly to go school.

Why are you being invisible anyway.....

Bless her, and leave that fish alone.:p

I felt like trying it out. :p You're invisible too. :p

I aint a quitter! I'll be here for a VERY long time. And if you dont like that then FUCK OFF SUMWHERE ELSE coz its your problem...not mine! I dont care wot others think too much but i aint leavin...u want rid of me then ur the 1 to leave!

How quaint, a little toy plaything that throws out random insults. Shame it does it in textspeak really.

Ask yourself "mejulie", do you really want to get yourself into a flamewar with the more established members of the community you've thrown yourself into?

Well, do you?

Consider your answer carefully. I guarantee you'd lose, if that helps in your decision making process.
  • DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Easy now.

kills thread...
This discussion has been closed.