Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Gay club/Straight punter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Not really a thread this, more of a rant.

Went out with my ex on Friday night. Was in a bar that stays open nice and late with a cool drugs policy, and my nice, hard, off me tits house music. Any way. I got chatted up by this quite sexy guy, hurrah! And we're having a snog, and this girl gets all upset. As i pointed out, she was in a gay club, and as such should expect to see male and female couples kissing just as she would male/female couples in a straight place. At this she had a mardy and tried to glass my new found shag, at which point J the security woman i know grabbed her long locks and dragged the bitch out. Why go to a fucking gay bar/club if you've got such a fucking attitude problem.

Anyway, didnt ruin me night and ive got his phone no. Double hurrah.:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's pathetic. Maybe some girls think they can turn gay guys. Some girls like to go to gay bars cos the men there are nice. But good one for you. :)
    If you go to a gay bar you should expect to see same sex couples together. I regularly go down to Canal Street and love it because you can have a real laugh, I'm straight and would never think of having a go at a homosexual couple having a snog, I mean if straight people pull in the gay village they dont get harrassed.

Well done on not letting it spoil your night ;)
    Double hurrah and penny sweets all round:D