Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dublin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone, im from Dublin and im just wondering what people think of the city, both good and bad opinions.

Also, if there are any irish who use this site, let me know.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Spud,

I'm a dub living in Cork, hence the name instead of culchie I'm a dulchie. :D
    So do you have trouble with the cork accent.

And doesnt it get annoying the amount of times you hear people being called "boy".

Although, the cork girls all seem to love the dub accent, very handy when trying to pull.

And doesnt it get annoying the amount of times you hear people being called "boy".

Although, the cork girls all seem to love the dub accent, very handy when trying to pull.
    hiya welcome to thesite spud! :D
    i love the the place!
    Hi welcome to the site :D
    Originally posted by spud

No I've seem to have lost my dublin accent along the way and I'm one of those people who says ' alright boy!'

that's funny about cork girls liking the dublin accent as I know some cork lads that don't like the dublin accent, which works out ok for me as I never had a strong dublin accent in the first place which is probably why I lost it.

Dulchie :)