Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

So you wanna get high?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, i know we've had a similar discussion to this before, but having read "so you wanna get high" i was just wondering, whats the furthest everyones ever been to get high? mine would have to be tea, works but some people think it gives you a headache, and i wouldnt want to have to go to hospital over an overdose on tea! lol now that would be funny. So whats the furthest everyones been?
Duffy

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When I'd decided that I shouldnt buy anymore speed for a while (having just polished of an ounce) I moved to coffee, having 6 double expessos a day. To be honest that felt much nastier on my body than the speed and I nearly went back.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Went some party not long ago..we all got rather pissed and then proceeded to get the gange out...found me mates mums bong so i had plenty of hits off that thing...well next thing i know i had mega head rush..never happened before which was quite scary.
    I went outside for about an hour just chillin on the floor....crazy shit:eek: dont mix weed with alcohol!